Flora Flex V1/V2, need help

Hi all,

I started using the Flora Flex V1 and V2 for this indoor grow and having a heck if a time getting it to go into solution completely. I even bought a mortar and pedestal to turn into powder, use warm water, let it sit and it still seemed to coagulate with some, not all, salt like Crystal’s settling at the bottom. I’m only mixing tiny amount, 2 grams each and use 2 cups warm water…before adding all of the water to make a half gallon of solution. I did a demo fof the local hydro guy where I purchased and he was stumped. He offered to replace it but when opened each bag, it looked perfect…just like the replacement bags. I’m in Promix and dont want these Crystal’s of stuff sitting the soil…I dont know…anyone seen this? Jack’s 321 doesn’t do this this right?

1 Like

1 Like

Can’t help, never used either. Doesn’t sound like it it totally water soluble though.

2 Likes

Yeah strange …who knows maybe by design for all I know…lol

1 Like

@PreyBird1 you’ve never seen this with using the Dakine 420 nutes have you?

2 Likes

No but i mix in gallon jugs. I only had this issue once.
Because i put 5 grams into a 16oz water bottle. And its like too having too much sugar dissolve. Never had that problem again when i used more water. Some times if you mix stuff wrong it will lock out in the container. So some nutrient parts must be dissolved in its own contaiber then all the separate nutrient oarts then added together. And sometimes you have to be quick add nutrient quickly start shaking to mix.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, I’ll test it out seperated like that. I gotcha on the ratio to water to not allow it to dissolve as well. …I think I might be heading to Dakine 420…especially after what I’ve seen from this dude preybird1…ha!

2 Likes

$40 for a starter kit.
Oh

Hey there getting over 2lbs a plant indoor. And world record lab proof! I dont know why more people dont know about these nutrients?

5 Likes

Flat out insane…:tada::confetti_ball::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::trophy::trophy::trophy:

2 Likes

Yeah they had me sold for the last 3yrs solid. I have 2000g of each nutrient. In my inventory.

4 Likes