Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

When I was living in Columbia Missouri every year we would July 4th parties. This one year the neighbors were gone and we had key to house. It was a 2 story and ours was a ranch. So we lost this one guy who was doing shroomsā€¦ We found him way out in our backyard. He was tripping so hard, we just had to leave him.

5 Likes

I know it donā€™t matter for you Teng but Iā€™m still sorry about all the gibberish on your page. And no stroke Tammster just good ol fashioned funā€¦:+1: Appreciate the concern :wink:

7 Likes

@LoCoRocK. U are welcome on my page no matter where ur psyche is at. Buddy u should know that!
Whether u are straight or stoned or shroomed, . . .whether u are speaking English or Loco -Latin, i love every version of u. fosho
:blue_heart:

10 Likes

And so it begins!! @repins12 Iā€™d better get some paper plates!

@Slym3r u wanna try some ABC x Acid Rain/Purple Punch?? Lol

6 Likes

Sure do lol

3 Likes

Lol
A picture is worth 1000 words! :grin::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

6 Likes

Hey wait just one cotton picking minute. Those donā€™t look like arabica beans? Perhaps they are majic beans? Do you wanna go on a majic carpet ride with sister Mary Jane? Can I get an Amen sistaĀ”Ā”Ā” Praise baby Michael Jackson let Hollow be his nameā€¦ (which is not so strange a name these days)

5 Likes

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Why do men climb mountains?
Who let the dogs out??
Ohhhhh, whoah is me!! So many questions swirling in my brain today!

& Who wrote the book of love anyway???
Who was that man??

:notes: :revolving_hearts: :thinking:

I think anyone who comes up with living in a pineapple under the seaā€¦ that dude is def on acid.

7 Likes

Paper plate anyone? :laughing: Iā€™m broke. I smoke on a budget. Lmao

7 Likes

Anybody knows where @LoCoRocK lives??? :crazy_face:

8 Likes

My guess is a pineapple under the sea

8 Likes

You canā€™t give sponge :sponge: Bob much thought. Just gotta flow with it, krusty burger and all. I personally think it should be a coconut under the seeā€¦ but I see where he went with that!! I dig it!! His fat purple blob of a friend Patrick passed off as a starfish is where I draw the lineā€¦ LoL

8 Likes

How do you put on dem square pants???

8 Likes

You squish the sponge and set it inside and let it expand. :wink::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

GM miss tā€¦its meā€¦sneaky cā€¦

4 Likes

Hola mis amigos de marihoochie!
Hereā€™s what I have going on.
7 photo fems, in these cool new seedling bags.

And 5 auto regs, Guyana Gum, one of Snipes creations. Ty @repins12!

When my fems get deep into flower, I will drop my next Rap regs, prob Choc Thai.

Party on, Wayne! I hope u guys are all well and happy and getting some!!!
( weed, that is. Lol)
:grin::blue_heart: :+1:t6: :man_cartwheeling:

12 Likes

Hi there! Iā€™m back! Thank u to @happilyretired (and the admin) for unlocking the front door for me! :two_hearts::kiss:

Iā€™m ready to raise Hell and take names!
Who wants to see Peyronies???
@Slym3r jajaja

Nvm, Iā€™d better behave.

Soā€¦ waitā€¦ is this the weed forum or the swingers play room??
Ohhhhh weedā€¦ rightā€¦
Well I have a nice variety going on now, after having totally effed up my last grow with a big pollen party. As a result I was in seed jail forā€¦ felt like 10 years.

So rn my strains are Gelato, Sunset sherbet, Girl Scout Cookies X, Raspberry Cough, Aloha OG, White Widow and Acid Rain x Purple Punch (RAP genetics). They are outside now, in transition.

And my new baby plants, just popped, are Purple Kush, Acid Rain, and NL5/Haze x Chocolate Thai (RAP genetics). And in 2 months I will switch from photos to autos. And Iā€™m pretty excited about those strains too, including some from Snipe of his bubblegum crosses!

I was gonna post pics, but I will next time.
Hope everyone is doing great with ur grows and lives.

Party on Wayne!!

8 Likes

OK, since I got logged back into this forum, it doesnā€™t access my gallery for some reason
Iā€™m gonna see if I can attach screenshots of my pics.
Nope it doesnā€™t access them either.
Not sure whats wrong.

4 Likes

I can @tenga !

5 Likes

Nice squirrel pic, Sir Slimeboy!!!
:blue_heart::two_hearts::blue_heart:

I have a lovely squirrel pic too!!!
@Slym3r

So any images dl-Ed, I can access here. In order to show my grow, I have to do an extra step and dl the pics. Something is fubar here!

5 Likes