Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

I think he was on ILGM for a while right and heā€™s a mod also, if Iā€™m thinking of same person

3 Likes

That guy was asking around a lot of pplā€¦ i think it was the first person ever kicked from GNā€¦ LoL

4 Likes
4 Likes

gm miss tā€¦i hope you soak up the sun today .probably my last post on gn siteā€¦you seem niceā€¦good qualityā€¦iā€™ve befriended some pplā€¦ but i think iā€™ve worn out my welcomeā€¦when your all the time hitting other ppl to chat and you find you donā€™t get many hits back itā€™s time to go sit on the sidelineā€¦iā€™ll be looking from time to time .been scrolling aroundā€¦some ppl still posting politics 4 days agoā€¦not youā€¦i hate politics so on the side i be ā€¦im ok ā€¦im big boyā€¦know how to pick myself up by the bootstrapsā€¦i donā€™t need any law folks looking at my stuffā€¦ like the one trying you the other dayā€¦iā€™m on the side now ā€¦respectfully ā€¦Cā€¦out

3 Likes

I work a full-time job so Iā€™m not always onlineā€¦lol I wish I was retired

5 Likes

@cww03
Well first of all, its ur choice and I respect that.
But what I see on here is a wax and wane. Sometimes I have a lot of replies and sometimes hardly any. Sometimes people are busy, or maybe not that interested in what I just said. I never take that as any reflection on my value here as a forum member. I know Im a goddess no matter what. I would encourage u to be confident in who u are, contribute as u wish and try not to place any expectations on others.
I too do not want to include any politics. But on the other hand-- I have seen on ILGM the forum moderated so heavily, u end up feeling muzzled or always second guessing urself: Can i say this? Can I say that? And for that matter growing weed IS a political matter.
But as far as the election in the US and the rioting mob. . ā€¦people will interpret that thru their lens of political party. So Im like u. I dont like it. When that happens I suggest u do like me and just leave that thread.
I dont think the controversial politics are a smart thing to comment on. But people (on both sides) are upset so I see why they do.
Our moderators walk the line between keeping the peace but not making people feel stifled. Personally I appreciate the stance they take. (ā€“not anal retentive).
Ccw, u know u are always welcome here, and appreciated!!!
:blue_heart:

9 Likes

Please flag all messages that are asking for sales so we can remove these folks.

4 Likes

@cww03ā€¦
When you swing by my thread and you say good morning it truly brightens my day. I for one would like to see you stick around and maybe try to engage the conversation a little more. You can swing by my Journal anytime you want and if Iā€™m around I would be more than happy to have a conversation with you about anything except politics and religion. You donā€™t seem to ever have any problems to solve, which is a good thing but it doesnā€™t promote conversation. I also donā€™t see you say anything stupid very often. So it doesnā€™t give us a chance to pick at you or give you a little bit of sarcastic love. Anyways, you have a good one.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

To late for that. Lol

1 Like

The 4 days Iā€™ve been out lolā€¦

1 Like

What??? Ohhh nooooo
Whst happened to ā€œ2 more weeks?ā€ Lol

1 Like

As well as posts that arenā€™t going with our theme of cannabis. I will be going thru and erasing all those posts. Lol. No one needs to feel pushed out of this site due to things that shouldnā€™t be spoken of here. @cww03

Didnā€™t mean to tag you miss t.

I didnt see anything that warranted any actions.

1 Like

2 more weeks and your gonna be locked to your couch. Lol. Amber means couch lock.

Clear/cloudy is speedy
Majority Cloudy indica feel
Ambered couch lock.

2 Likes

Well dayamā€¦:hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho::hocho:

2 Likes

Your ladies look tasty. You ready to smoke!

2 Likes

i just read your post to @tenga. that is not the way its supposed to work. this is so sad. i always respond to you. if i have done anything to offend you i am sorry. i know tenga is always nice to you. i know i am a little bitey at times but that is just me. i mean no harm. i expect you to get snarky back if i say something too. personalities are all different that is what makes the world go round right? how boring would it be if nobody ever stepped on anybody toes? come on @cww03 get a little sassy! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

you are the goddess!!! :grinning:

6 Likes

I agree. Things will be said that everyone wonā€™t always agree with. We should have such an atmosphere that we can all love each other and let others know anything. Text can be very easily misconstrued. Be open to others views, we all are different. Have conversations with each other to help learn from eachother.

9 Likes

@cww03, If you want to vent or maybe get a different point of view, send me a chat.

2 Likes

I talk with C outside chat ā€¦heā€™s good no worries. A lot of ppl go through this phase plus his wife knows heā€™s slacking off when heā€™s on this forumā€¦ lmao

8 Likes