* FOHSE ARIES * l.e.d. light testing

well then the time has come for me to set up this amazing light. I will be reviewing the ARIES l.e.d. light fixture. I wanted one when i 1st saw them at the mjbizcon trade show. I didnt get to attend but i said to myself when this light comes out im buying one. So here it is and i will be updating this thread later after i install.

If this light is as good as i hope it is i will be in the market more 2 more of them. And run them all in my 10x10 :tent:. And im setting up a new DWC and this light is my :sun_with_face:

https://www.fohse.com/the-aries-by-fohse/
A very exciting day indeed!

6 Likes

Ok the light is up and running.

4 Likes

Looking good brother! I’m excited to hear you finally got you dwc system setup @PreyBird1. I’ll be following along. That light kicks ass!! A little expensive tho…

1 Like

Beautiful led… but I agree a little pricey for the little growers…

1 Like

Old thread i forgot to update. So i have now done 5 cycles with this light. And all i can saw is…Its been amazing! Wow The spring,summer and autumn modes are amazing. The sunset and sunrise features are just too cool. This light is way too expensive and way to heavy! Its is awesome. Its wattage is perfect also. I should have gotten 4 of these lights when they were cheaper. :man_facepalming:

So im using this light to veg with at the moment. I have a side by side comparison test going on at the moment. I test my light builds against this monster!

1. Fosh side of tent.

2. My hlg build side of the tent.

Dont mind the fig. Im saving him. Had to take it away from my wife. Its in the icu! It’s “Bob”

And here are bothe sides of the tent together.

Foshe light.

Hlg build.

3 Likes

Still worth every penny I would say! Best lights on the market!

3 Likes

Never mind, for some reason the entire post didn’t come up and I asked how did you know it’s great if you haven’t used it lol.

I just can’t understand why a company would require you to give them your name and email address in order to view the specs on a product they want you to buy. I am sick of being tracked and inundated with marketing email as it is. So I didn’t look at their specs.

3 Likes

Yeah prey… You got an update on the foooossshhheee?

1 Like

The reason they probably want your email address is so they can send you the legit pdf. File for the specs. I do it all the time. Yes the name is for their customer files but you can just unsubscribe to any unwanted emails. But I’ve got plenty of pdf. Files of legit specs super helpful I say.

2 Likes