Foliar Feeding

Hi all

I want to experiment with foliar feeding during later flowering stage (> 3 weeks). Couple of questions:

-Do you feed on top of a normal watering feed? Or just foliar feed and balanced water for the roots?

-Does anyone have a recipe for a good flowering stage foliar feeding using the Canna® product range?

Cheers :v: :monkey:

3 Likes

Best to stay away from foliar feeds during flowering. Works great during veg stage but you don’t want all that moisture and humidity later on… it’s asking for problems

3 Likes

No don’t spray anything on flowers. Even water mist will burn the stigmas/pistils on the buds. @FarmerK now this guy folier feeds and has a nutrients line for this type of folier feeding

6 Likes

I have been foliar feeding my plants for years with excellent results. go to
30%thc Ace Reefer. I don’t have mold problems. I started growing around 1975 and have faced every problem. I grow outside and use natural methods to beat insects and mold.
I will be posting more specific tips that I use and month by detailed grow journal
Foliar feeding . natural insect control, mold control, producing a massive root system , no heat stress .
Thanks Ace Reefer

2 Likes