For those who self sustain

Started growing 1-2 plants in the 70’s. Then had kids, so no growing. They are now adults. I had some health issues with medication… my son was in med school , did a patient review on me. Professor had him stay after to talk with him about me… asked "Has your Mom ever used "Cannibas " to help? My son, "NO Not my Mom "!! :rofl::rofl:
Hooked me up with a Dr who taught me , how to grow, make extractions, everything about the plant, laws… everything! So in 2011 I started growing legal. I also have taught and given to many along the way. Share the knowledge. I grow inside in winter, outside in summer. Self sustain myself and many others.
My son is now in anesthesiology.
Love this💚

8 Likes

Great story @bobette

4 Likes

It’s also therapeutic to work the garden. And its kinda fun. Best of luck to you.

4 Likes

Peppermint oil? Interesting

1 Like

@bryankp Who and what pictures are you referring to?

Hi @atodd

Interesting questions and realised yesterday I am getting below the low mark! Yikes. I have grown every year for the past few decades for self reliance. For several years during 2002-2006 I had a deal with my housemate of a max of 8 plants in our small garden, 4 neigbours peering right in. But lots of years that were not successful.

Lately with more space I grow for my own use and my partners. I am not to sure what that amount is, but its alot. I really have never counted, how many grows. We grow throughout the season and always have a plant or two even in the winter months. Pick here and there, dry, cure and smoke.

Last season we flowered about 30 fairly nice sized females during our summer grow season. Each plant was atleast between 200 -500 grams of decent bud.

One way I like preserving seasons weed is by making bubble hash. You can use the trim and popcorn buds to make different grades of hash which can be stored in small spaces for long times.

We also use the decent trim and sometimes flower for making edibles during the course of the year.

5 Likes

I hope that you are going dialed in your indo or out and want to get better every 5 days Get A book to right down EVERYTHING YOU HAD AND WHAT NUMBERS YOU HAVE, THE NUTRIENTS YOU ARE USING &The kind do strain your growing and make your own feeding chart.,light levels at all 16 stages to the question. What stage/party of the industry do you want me to try to give you factual advice? I will not reply to a question about the answer if I don’t know for sure what or why its telling you. . I’ll do my best to help.

You are just stating something . No machine trimming or boning the only hand trimmed
.and then I like to package with the glass clasping lock tight too and large air ,water, -,cons about the way to package. Make sure that you have Done a good job at the right stage of growth. To maximize your harvest, quality, time it takes you to get from SEED TO CONSUMER.

And don’t do anything that you are advised to do before you do your own fact check.

1 Like

Wish it was only a story it’s just my own life experience. I see that I have to learn how to post in the right direction. Not tech savvy at all…I will be! Glad you liked the Story. Good Gro.

1 Like

I first started ~4 years ago when college degrees in the industry From Seed to CONSUMER. With other degrees in n.D.= nutritional degree, soil Micro, Macro Biology. With the a lifetime of hands on Marketing stills,How to make the brain and body connections needed. With about 3-6 hours of sleep so u can have the time of 20 hours to study in a 3 day period. Its hard to master your gift ,and or ability to retain what you have learned about and have done your own fact check before you do anything! OLD SAYING THAT IS A GREAT FACT: ( TO MANY CHEF’S WILL MESS UP A SOUP) .JUST KEEP or Start to use a journal of your daily check on opp.This will help you find at what time you did something wrong, or the girls get sick around this time to growth because you have a index and find your dated page you wrote in…

2 Likes

I love hashishin…live for it… that and pressing and closed looping…lol…

1 Like

It’s called Adderall…lol…

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice, Seizure disorder and Adderall are Not good Adderall speeds up your brain activity and that’s why most have seizures so I know it . Thank you for the help.

Adderall is awesome for ADHD and ADD and just getting high…if you like a speed high…lol…

1 Like

Have not tried it. To worried about having a seizure, so I’ll smoke some Flower 50/50 Hybrid, and peppermint oil or eucalyptus oil and have it by me when I study and when I get tiered the smell is very stimulating to me. I see you have true knowledge. Do you know of a real organic honey since bee’s travels up to 10 miles away from hives to collect nectar, so how can that be Organic? IT’S NOT IN ANY type of closed investment…??

You will love what I am posting now. Check the the Assassins topic.

We love our honey here. Its collected from the wild, usually in ant hills or tree stumps. I took this clip from my farm and ate the freshest, sweetest honey ever. Actually started getting very involved and bought alot of different natural honeys. I am sure many bees travel a large distance, but out where I live I believe they move hives to where they are close to lots of pollen/nectar and a good water source.

The reason I say this is I left a hive growing for about 5 years. It became a nightmare, they would swarm all our water troughs and feed during our heaving drought. I had to eventually look at options of getting them removed , it never happened and luckily they moved on their own. After a number of stings. I think I might have about hundreds of litres of honey in my water tower, almost impossible to get to.

Translation in the beginning , Jussus Boet - Jesus brother. Just smoking out the bees for their honey, no protection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6IXJEATQv/

Thank you for the information. Now time to learn something new on cannabis :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Ok How about 20000mg of THC infused into a beehive.

3 Likes