For those who self sustain

I love hashishin…live for it… that and pressing and closed looping…lol…

1 Like

It’s called Adderall…lol…

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice, Seizure disorder and Adderall are Not good Adderall speeds up your brain activity and that’s why most have seizures so I know it . Thank you for the help.

Adderall is awesome for ADHD and ADD and just getting high…if you like a speed high…lol…

1 Like

Have not tried it. To worried about having a seizure, so I’ll smoke some Flower 50/50 Hybrid, and peppermint oil or eucalyptus oil and have it by me when I study and when I get tiered the smell is very stimulating to me. I see you have true knowledge. Do you know of a real organic honey since bee’s travels up to 10 miles away from hives to collect nectar, so how can that be Organic? IT’S NOT IN ANY type of closed investment…??

You will love what I am posting now. Check the the Assassins topic.

We love our honey here. Its collected from the wild, usually in ant hills or tree stumps. I took this clip from my farm and ate the freshest, sweetest honey ever. Actually started getting very involved and bought alot of different natural honeys. I am sure many bees travel a large distance, but out where I live I believe they move hives to where they are close to lots of pollen/nectar and a good water source.

The reason I say this is I left a hive growing for about 5 years. It became a nightmare, they would swarm all our water troughs and feed during our heaving drought. I had to eventually look at options of getting them removed , it never happened and luckily they moved on their own. After a number of stings. I think I might have about hundreds of litres of honey in my water tower, almost impossible to get to.

Translation in the beginning , Jussus Boet - Jesus brother. Just smoking out the bees for their honey, no protection.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu6IXJEATQv/

Thank you for the information. Now time to learn something new on cannabis :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Ok How about 20000mg of THC infused into a beehive.

3 Likes

And the erectile dysfunction side effect. :sweat_smile:

Wow!!! Bees!! THC honey!! Nature is awesome

1 Like

I love infusing honey and adding it to tea… which is the only time I will drink tea…lol…but use it in a hot totty… whiskey, lemon juice, honey and hot water…lol… make sure it’s an indica based infusion other wise it’s the stoner version of a speed ball…lol…

3 Likes

Awesome, and thanks for helping me out with the way this forum is setup. I think that I have it right now. I’m still not happy with some of the other members on this site. You should see some of the replays from some. It’s because when I asked about a new question. All I would get is :exploding_head: ,and what planet are you from, I wish I was on what ever you are smoking on because I’m CRAZY. LIKE: How many ppm do I need to be in the right perimeter for CO2 Enrichment in a system that DIY with a 2’ square feet of air, root system, auto misting with a CO2 enrichment inline system and I still have not been able to transition into preflower.

2 Likes

For most crops the saturation point will be reached at about 1,000–1,300 ppm under ideal circumstances. A lower level (800–1,000 ppm ) is recommended for raising seedlings (tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers) as well as for “lettuce” production

2 Likes

I keep my nutrients are great. I need to know what ppm and how many times do I purge my roots that have auto misting and a inline CO2 enrichment valve 200ppm of CO2 is to much for the root ball it’s self. I have my veg ppm CO2 enrichment inline fitted purge dialed in. Just have to keep on with the trial. I’ll get it right. Dog with a bone in my Mouth

Carbon Dioxide In Greenhouses.

During particular times of the year in new greenhouses, and especially in double-glazed structures that have reduced air exchange rates, the carbon dioxide levels can easily drop below 340 ppm which has a significant negative effect on the crop. Ventilation during the day can raise the CO2 levels closer to ambient but never back to ambient levels of 340 ppm. Supplementation of CO2 is seen as the only method to overcome this deficiency and increasing the level above 340 ppm is beneficial for most crops. The level to which the CO2 concentration should be raised depends on the crop, light intensity, temperature, ventilation, stage of the crop growth and the economics of the crop. For most crops the saturation point will be reached at about 1,000–1,300 ppm under ideal circumstances. A lower level (800–1,000 ppm) is recommended for raising seedlings (tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers) as well as for lettuce production. Even lower levels (500–800 ppm) are recommended for African violets and some Gerbera varieties. Increased CO2 levels will shorten the growing period (5%–10%), improve crop quality and yield, as well as, increase leaf size and leaf thickness. The increase in yield of tomato, cucumber and pepper crops is a result of increased numbers and faster flowering per plant.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 i also use peppermint oil in my room. @bryankp is right. It keeps all kinds of bugs away and I use it everywhere you don’t want bugs or mice for that matter. They hate it as well. It really works!!:green_heart::herb:

4 Likes

Good to see a reply with a true fact check and knows the best organic way to grow. You will love this one. I have a person who is telling me that lemon juice from a lemon is not good for a replacement for PH Down. Lol . I have to keep in mind that everyone else is now studying 8 to 12 hours a day.

3 Likes

@bryankp

I love this site!!! This is where the wiser folks are. Very good knowledge based on experience. You can literally read for hours from these ladies and gentlemen about their experiences. It is just plain awesome. Hands on experience is the only way to grow. Science plays its part but life is hands on.

I know very little here so I listen to everyone and soak it in. I help out where I can on the more novice topics. Just to ease the work load here for the professionals.

I am on many other sites and the nonsense they speak and games they play have nothing to do with this industry. Super unhelpful. This has been the number 1 site all around.

@chrisj you guys rock!

6 Likes

Thank you @Slym3r. That is really a great comment to hear and thank you for sharing. Glad you found a place you can share and get good feedback.

Well its spring here, so its lots of babies time. A very special runt mix breed pig gave birth yesterday morning. She just arrived out the bush to our farm several months ago, she is half landrace and half bush pig. How bloody cute are her babies. I love them already. Oh we had a new born donkey tooooooo.

Sausage Roll

11 Likes