Forbes “Study: More Kids Are Being Hospitalized From Accidentally Eating Pot Edibles”

In most cases, “poor child supervision or product storage was reported.”

In any business, brand reputation is critical to success. We all know this is particularly true in the budding cannabis industry as states and the Federal government review legalization laws. We can make a difference!

LAB CERTIFIED
CHILD RESISTANT BAGS
LOCKS CHILDREN OUT. KEEPS FRESHNESS IN.

Dymapak Secure Sacks are the world’s first lab certified child-resistant and tamper-evident re-closable cannabis storage bag. With its proprietary pull to open locking zipper, thick food-grade plastic, and extra durable construction, these opaque bags provide peace of mind to parents, dispensary owners, and law enforcement officials that cannabis products won’t end up in the wrong hands.
Dymapak Secure Sacks are classified in accordance with ASTM D3475 and are lab tested and certified using CPSC standards and protocol to conform to the requirements of a Poison Prevention Package (16 CFR 1700).

• Child Resistant Sacks
• Smell Resistant Stink Sacks
• Novelty Sacks
••• Credit Card
••• Condom Package
• Crafted Sacks (orders of 25k+)
••• Color
••• Branding/Label
••• Features

Have any questions or want more information? Message me through Growers Network, or email me at plewis@westpacsolutionsllc.com

2 Likes

I have to be honest, I’m a grown man with full mobility in my fingers, and I rarely can get the zip-lock packaging open that my shatter concentrates come in. I either get scissors or get my wife (apparently I need an adult.)

On a more serious note, have you noticed any consumer trends on the requests for packaging (aside from tamper proof?) Larger bags? More real estate for packaging labels?

Thanks for the article link and the write-up!

2 Likes

Hi Jordan. As of right now, the market for sacks is increasing all-around. We’ve seen at least double (maybe triple) volume since November 2017 with recreational legalization in CA. Within that growth, it is tough to know for certain if there is an increased trend for a particular feature over just scaled growth. That said, features meeting - or help to meet (like sufficient label real estate) - regulatory requirements, are probably in higher demand. It’s just difficult to filter that out at this time.

2 Likes