Forum Upgrade Problems and Work Around Tips

Click on My Posts, then click on notifications.

7 Likes

I cant access mod screen now and i cant open messages at all.

9 Likes

My avitar menu ceases to function as well.

9 Likes

If I click on the notification icon the screen locks and wonā€™t scroll if I click on it again the screen resumes to scroll

7 Likes

Iā€™m currently on my phone I havenā€™t tried my laptop

5 Likes

I think were running between 2 servers. If i click another link the upper left icon changes from the old growershouse logo to discourse logo.

6 Likes

Now I know why you werenā€™t responding to my messages! Lol! More bad news for you, all the posts made by you from 20 February until 22 hours ago have disappeared. The Avatar menu has moved over to the left side on my desktop, but the Avatar stayed in place, Iā€™m not sure where it is on tablets or phones. If you notice the word Topics with the 3 bars next to it, click on My Posts underneath it to read messages. I think the My Posts thing is here to stay!

3 Likes

If Iā€™m at idle the banner says Discourse the instant I scroll it changes to the GN banner

6 Likes

Just a heads up to everyone that has had new threads or posts disappear since the upgrade, When I was checking member activities I noticed that all posts and new threads disappeared on either 19 February or 20 February and activities began again 22 hours ago! Be patient the developers are working on it!

5 Likes

Just a little Fun thing i did today. Here is my cars new gear shift hoodie.

Me and the wife could not stop laughing!

14 Likes

I was just able to log in on a tablet and the screen is identical to my desktop. (Just a note to myself that I wasnā€™t able to log on until I deleted the old login page and refreshed the tablet to the upgraded login page).

5 Likes

Yea whatever they have done is kinda screwing with my phone but Iā€™ll figure it out

8 Likes

Yeah its all phone issues. Screen locks if i touch avatar. Touch again and it unlocks and can scroll again.

7 Likes

some folks will call it a bug with software :slight_smile:

think of it as a hidden feature and it takes the pain away :wink:

5 Likes

Letā€™s hope not, because if this is it, weā€™re better of sending each other doves with updates on our grows :rofl:

11 Likes

Thatā€™s hilarious :laughing: :laughing:

7 Likes

Is anyone getting email notifications?

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 your topics you have created go back to February 2020 the topic was about Quantum Boards.

3 Likes

I found a neat new feature while exploring this morning, however Iā€™m going to wait a week or so before I try it in case it might cause a problem during the upgrade.

Account - Preferences

3 Likes

I saw that yesterday afternoon prowling around, trying to figure things out. Iā€™m still not able to click on my icon and check the threads Iā€™m following I have to go around the back way still takes forever. They warned us about this, so letā€™s just sit tight for another day or so and see what happens. Then let the whining commence. :joy::joy: itā€™ll be all right. We just need to be patient. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes