Found this resource, what do you think?

I have a hard bound copy of High Times Encyclopedia of Recreational Drugs published in 1978. It’s fun to see what the status quo was in 1978. Check out the color plates of the top 40 strains. Is it just me or do they all look kind of larfy? Here’s a link to a digital PDF:

11 Likes

Cannabis Yield, Potency, and Leaf Photosynthesis Respond Differently to Increasing Light Levels in an Indoor Environment Frontiers | Cannabis Yield, Potency, and Leaf Photosynthesis Respond Differently to Increasing Light Levels in an Indoor Environment

9 Likes

Sort of related to this one : Great study about light levels and yeild in cannabis, research done by Jim Eaves at the University of Lavel in Canada. Attached is a link to his study courtesy of @indoorgardenshop

9 Likes
7 Likes

This was one of the companies I was considering when I bought my first Led, I ended up getting a meijiu because it was on sale. I’m pretty sure both companies will still put your logo on them for a little extra. I see those 2 brands resold with new logos in North America alot for huge markups. Usually two or 3 times what I payed.

7 Likes

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/pharmacology-toxicology-and-pharmaceutical-science/shilajeet

4 Likes

Thought this should be kept

7 Likes

Kinda sounds like humic acid to me Slym3r…maybe a bit more ‘raw’ !

7 Likes

right on man, i checked it out for a sec and ima gonna go back and get my growducation on a.k.a grow education on. thank you

9 Likes
8 Likes

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1906405116

@MrMonkey420

6 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

@PreyBird1 check out the new classifications on the first pic.

11 Likes

Nice thanks for posting that. Sorry been busy lately

10 Likes

Wow this is interesting!

10 Likes

There is evidence that recovery is possible in humans as well. A study of 40 male and 34 female long-term (@15 years) cannabis users versus 37 non-users, healthy controls divided the marijuana users into three groups; those that smoked predominantly THC in the previous three months, those who smoked a combination of THC and CBD in the previous three months and former uses with a sustained abstinence of 29 months.15 They found that cannabis users had smaller hippocampal volumes compared to controls but the users not exposed to CBD had an even greater (11%) reduced volumes (CBD appears to be somewhat protective). In the former users the hippocampal integrity was comparable to controls. The only problem with this study is they did not test for functional deficits to see if function improved along with hippocampal volume.

I saw a lot wrong with this study. I found this very interesting though.

11 Likes

Looks albino… Dang!

10 Likes

These are my buddies.

Yellow and albinos

12 Likes

I wonder if they grow well.

8 Likes