Found this resource, what do you think?

They do. Smoking them , i don’t know about lol

8 Likes

This has the schwazzing trimming technique in multi vids. From baby to flower.

7 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes
13 Likes

@Slym3r watched that yesterday pretty awesome to see it through its life

8 Likes

Cool vid!
AI-generated David Attenborough voice as a narrator. Ffs 2023 is giving me the creeps!

7 Likes

Great Vid…

Seriously this shit costs a lot of Money!

haha.

6 Likes

Its this guy. Lol

5 Likes

@excommunicato

This has the molasses info

10 Likes

thank you for the link :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Its at 33.05.

But this whole video is packed with excellent info

8 Likes

@Slym3r i been on the info binge too lately. Doing a free chemist/botany course online to learn more, coursia i believe its called.

9 Likes

I did watch the whole thing :slight_smile:

great info

thanks for the links and a great thread

Dequilo

8 Likes

No problem. Its my pleasure to help!

7 Likes
9 Likes

Good for you ! Basic Botany course is instrumental in understanding how plants function ( to include xylem, phloem, cellular differntiation and tissue formation.) Chemistry is the ‘super power’. Unfortunately,
chemistry discourages many students because it appears ‘too complicated’. Trying to understand biochemistry is like starting mathematics reading a Calculus book. Chemistry has to be approached with baby steps…a good bone head inorganic chemistry class for starters, then a qualitative inorganic chemistry class, then a quantitative inorganic chemistry class. At that point you are ready for organic chemistry where the real magic starts to become apparent! Finally Biochemistry gets right down to the metabolic pathways, oxidation/reduction reactions at a cellular level.
Plant Physiology classes are extremely exciting if your into plants! Again, it’s unfortunate that without the strong chemistry background, it won’t make much sense…

Just remember that ALL KNOWLEDGE is GOOD KNOWLEDGE so take it wherever you can !!

11 Likes

xylem up, phloem down :wink:

9 Likes

Thank you for the path to following chemistry! I was going to start college for cannabis chemistry but now have to redirect my major to botany for now due to gibill issues( course not approved) so i appreciate you easing my mind with all that because i have been slowly refreshing my old ass on chemistry and calculus as in high school i did not have the luxury of those classes as i was in school half the day and rest of the day i was working

10 Likes