Fox farm fertilizer

It just so happens that I have a very long journal that is completely full of all of the information you are looking for. I’m gonna tag you over there. My suggestion would be to just go to the beginning and start looking at pictures. There’s a lot of them. I have lots of different styles of growing and different nutrient in this journal. So if you look through the pictures and find what you’re looking for in a picture, then start reading there. I have several different scopes that I use. they are all wireless. I also bought a stand to put it in, so I can just cut a bud off and stick it underneath the scope and examine it closely. You don’t need to stand yet because to be honest, you don’t have enough bud to be cutting them off to look at them. Bigger plants, bigger flowers, more volume is going to come. I would say if you stick around your next grow will be three or four times better than this one. Anyways, do some reading there’s a bunch of good journals here and you can get a lot of information from them. And the bonuses you get information that you didn’t want, and then six months you’re gonna run into something and you’re gonna go oh yeah read about that I just got a do “ whatever” :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

For Seeds to purchase, look up Chitown Seeds. This guy is a member here hasn’t been very active of late. His business got too big and busy. But he’s got 10 or 15 different breeders. All kinds of stuff. My favorites are ethos and Humboldt.

8 Likes

When can I cut off the sucker leaves or fan leaves an how much is to much when I cut

3 Likes

How long can I keep these plants in veg this is 30 days today !!!4 weeks completed going on 5 weeks is it true the longer I keep it in veg the more bigger the plant will get I thinking bout two more weeks in veg… the plants are 12 inches tall right now I would like for them to get twice as high then FLIP. To 12/12 if I can get 20 inches high I will flip any suggestions

3 Likes

Can someone show me what to cut ? Or do I even need to trim or FIM ? Or just leave it alone and grow

5 Likes

I’ve vegged for up to 3 months had 6 foot and taller plants , personally I wouldn’t trim anything right now. I only prune a little bit and usually during flower to open up the center to allow more light penetration and better air flow help keep any fungus or molds from forming on buds :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Okay so the longer in veg the better?

5 Likes

Is this a male or female

2 Likes

7 Likes

Looks like a female to me, I don’t see any balls yet.

5 Likes

Potential female. Needs a little more time to show . Looks pretty healthy. Nice job either way​:+1::+1::v:

6 Likes

Alrighty thanks

7 Likes

6 Likes

a bit early :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi

dont forget foxfam nutrients can be purchased on growershouse.com and links to feeding and mixing charts are online.

https://growershouse.com/fox-farm-tiger-bloom-2-8-4-enlarged-canopy-and-bud-set-prolonged-flowering-stage

5 Likes

You are about to kill the right one with toxic concentrations of nitrogen. You need to flush and then add some inoculate and then just water for a week or so. Just my thoughts looking at your pic.

Marty

5 Likes

What do you mean a which one ?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Day 33 next Tuesday I thinking about flipping to 12/12 what does everyone think?

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes