Fox farm fertilizer

Does anyone use fox farm nutrients how do I mix

7 Likes

I used them when I first started, and I just followed the label on the bottles. You can also look up their feeding chart on the Internet. :v:t3:

6 Likes

I use the trio, I like them.

8 Likes

I used this trio also and found that only using like 1/4th or a 1/2 of the recommended dosage worked. Whenever i gave my plants a full dosage I always ran into nutrient burn but I’m also an amateur at best lol

10 Likes

What soil did you start with?

5 Likes

Soil I used is fox farm frog

6 Likes

I think I may have over water them how do I fix that just don’t water for a week or so they look wilted like they are not happy

6 Likes

Here’s just a little info for you. Happy frog soil probably has enough nutrients to get your plants quite a ways through the veg process. Let’s say you’re gonna go eight weeks before you switch to flower happy frog should keep the plants happy without any added nutrients until about five or six weeks. Then you need to start adding nutrients. When you transition to flower, I would recommend a week before you flip your lights, and start giving a half dose of bloom nutrients With the half dose of veg nutrients. this would be half and half of the volume of nutrients that you were feeding at the time. Once you hit bloom, or after a week of doing this, you could go straight bloom nutrients. As far as overwatering, if you think your plant is too wet, let it dry out and pick up the pot. Concentrate on how much it weighs. Pick it up and down a few times. Then water it. And pick it up again a few times. Now you know when to water. if you pick your plant up and it feels a little bit heavy, it doesn’t need water.

When you’re done with this plant or these plants, stick around and have us help you get started with your next grow. If we start with helping from the very beginning of your gro, it will help prevent any mistakes, or at least considerably reduce the possibility. This will greatly help you with your quality and size of your plants. Don’t get me wrong you’re doing great, it’s just that you’re looking at about a 16 week project if you’re growing photos and if anything goes wrong whatever time you lose you never get back. Once the damage is done it is done. That damage will not recuperate. The new growth will improve. Put the damage on the older growth will stay. Anyways, I hope some of this is helpful to you. Have a great weekend.:v:t3:

9 Likes

Thanks man that was very helpful you got pictures of your ??last night it seemed like they was wilting today they look happy an perked up

7 Likes

I started with fox farm. Pretty good results and easy to use , follow the chart as a base may need to adjust slightly depending on strain needs. I switched after couple grows for something a little more cost affective for my grows. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

What is a good seed bank or so people trade or give away seeds ? I trying to find a good strain an a strong strain right now I growing gg4 I want to get new seeds but I don’t know who to go through

7 Likes

What is a good magnifying glass to look at tricomes

4 Likes

Instructions are on the bottle on the back.

Marty

5 Likes

5 Likes

Herbies and greybeard have never done me wrong both usually offer free seeds with purchase

4 Likes

Who is herbibe an grey beard

3 Likes

They are Seed banks my friend , not a person.

4 Likes

Thank you alrighty thank you

5 Likes

5 Likes

Couple pics of the last autoflower I have finishing up. She is a beast and has couple weeks left … she is 49 inches tall currently

6 Likes