Freak show strain outdoor?

Has anyone tried to grow the freak show strain outdoors.

4 Likes

Yeah there’s a few people here that’s grown it outside @Slym3r @PreyBird1

1 Like

Nope i havent grown ot yet. @mouse935 also good to see you!

2 Likes

I thought u had good to see u 2 bro

2 Likes

No i ordered mine late and missed the group grow. And i was supposed to get supafreak. But got sent freakshow so i didnt grow it yet. I just got back to making my genetics. Im making some awesome strains now.

4 Likes

Nope, never grown this strain, but I would love to grow it oneday, pollinate it at and put it everywhere in my area outdoors. It looks like a fern, beautiful plant, and see the phenotypes that are produced in our region. What you guys think, will it just go back to good old cannabis or continue with the same characteristics.

2 Likes

I think the true freakshow has been worked all the way down to an f7 or f8 so as long as they are genuine seeds they should be an IBL

2 Likes

My outdoors got swapped with rain and drowned her. I have a little bitty clone of her working again. I will be running her outside this next year.

6 Likes

Is it good smoke, or just a novelty plant? Hell I could put that in my flower beds and no one would be the wiser lol.

3 Likes

@repins12 right up your alley my brother

3 Likes

I think that the smoke is rather good. @Slym3r and a few others, that I know that have grown it out have said the same. :v:t4:

3 Likes

Can you get fem seeds?

2 Likes

There are feminized seeds available, from seed banks. I haven’t used any yet nor have I made any :v:t4:

1 Like

Plant some Boxwoods nearby, the Catpiss smell can compete with the skunk pretty well.

3 Likes

Matter of fact I already have a 6 foot boxwood in my front flower bed ! But it doesn’t stink, it it right next to my steps going up to my covered front porch, probably 15-20 years old.

2 Likes

Throw her some highPK from a res-change…you’ll think your neighbors have coyote for a pet.

4 Likes

I’m not doing hydro, and two I don’t want the smell of cyote piss next to my front door lol.

3 Likes

Ew Gross lol

there is another Freak Show strain (hybrid) that came a while ago —

1 Like