Freakshow exotics

Welcome to our freak show, come meet my monsters
Oh, such a fine collection of stranger things.

I am super happy to be adding these little ladies to the mix. I am looking for rare rare seeds to make the rarest garden in my state. If anyone has connects or seeds hit me up.

I will be mothering these in 7 gallon plastic.
I would like some recommendations on top of the line nutes to produce the best they can.

24 Likes

315mh veg and 1000 watt hps flower in 10x10 ac controlled room.

@LoCoRocK

@dirtyghettokush

Quantum board LEDs produce better spectrum than hps or metal halide and way better heat output… And as far as nutes I use general organics but ONLY soil… Dakine 420 is great @PreyBird1 is the master with them… So many out there to choose… Badass strain @Slym3r good luck keep us posted :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

We have zero dispensaries with clones anywhere within 300 miles. I wanted one of those when they released in california. What a fun sport mutation that one is. I was amazed when i saw it the first time like 2 weeks ago. Congratulations on those bad ass clones. What did they cost for each one? Man thats a strain for my bucket list to bad there is no seeds. Clones only damn.

3 Likes

I got you! I copped the pollen from this dude and had a little chat with him, he’s cool peoples. Freakshow IBL - Regular Seeds - Strainly

He doesn’t do money though, only bitcoin but he’s legit.

2 Likes

*unless it’s from a Canadian bank

1 Like

14 Likes

God damn i want one bad. None to have here. I saw the release and couldnt get any. :disappointed_relieved: :pensive: well some people claim to have seeds soon well see.

4 Likes

What kinda lights do you recommend?

3 Likes

I have hlg they’ve been killing it I’ve tried a blurple won’t do that again lol… just shop around and research what will fit your grow the best… I’ve been wanting to try some cob led and see how they work out

2 Likes

How much room you have? Give me the dimension and i will give you a recommendation.

2 Likes

I’m working a 10x10 flower room. Garage clone room and closet veg. 315 mh in closet. t5 6 bulb in clone. 1000 hps in flower.

2 Likes

I have bargain shopped and begged my way here. I am not well off enough for 800 lights. I am super jealous of your lights though!!! I am bearly able to keep up with this insane electrical bill. I might be able to do something with this grow.

2 Likes

Whats your electric bill? I crunched the numbers and i can keep mine at $155 a month. But i did lots of things to get there.

2 Likes

315cmh is a lot of money to run. You can veg with T5 really well and small QB’s are amazing. I have a crappy durolux led works amazing in veg. I could not believe it. 230 watts

3 Likes

Before I averaged my bill they say 300+ each month. Averaged 160 this month. With ac to keep huskies cool. Ac in flower is at 65. Keeps room at 83 day and 65 night. I need much lower.

2 Likes

is HLG where its at? love led and its proven itself time after time…

1 Like

electric bill is 50 bucks in cali

1 Like

damn huskies lol love that breed

1 Like

@mouse935 here you go

1 Like