Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Freakshow exotics

Welcome to our freak show, come meet my monsters
Oh, such a fine collection of stranger things.

I am super happy to be adding these little ladies to the mix. I am looking for rare rare seeds to make the rarest garden in my state. If anyone has connects or seeds hit me up.

I will be mothering these in 7 gallon plastic.
I would like some recommendations on top of the line nutes to produce the best they can.

15 Likes

315mh veg and 1000 watt hps flower in 10x10 ac controlled room.

@LoCoRocK

Quantum board LEDs produce better spectrum than hps or metal halide and way better heat output… And as far as nutes I use general organics but ONLY soil… Dakine 420 is great @preybird1 is the master with them… So many out there to choose… Badass strain @slym3r good luck keep us posted :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

4 Likes

We have zero dispensaries with clones anywhere within 300 miles. I wanted one of those when they released in california. What a fun sport mutation that one is. I was amazed when i saw it the first time like 2 weeks ago. Congratulations on those bad ass clones. What did they cost for each one? Man thats a strain for my bucket list to bad there is no seeds. Clones only damn.

3 Likes

I got you! I copped the pollen from this dude and had a little chat with him, he’s cool peoples. https://www.strainly.io/en/listings/395432-freakshow-f9-regular-seeds

He doesn’t do money though, only bitcoin but he’s legit.

2 Likes

*unless it’s from a Canadian bank

1 Like

11 Likes

God damn i want one bad. None to have here. I saw the release and couldnt get any. :disappointed_relieved: :pensive: well some people claim to have seeds soon well see.

3 Likes

What kinda lights do you recommend?

2 Likes

How much room you have? Give me the dimension and i will give you a recommendation.

2 Likes

I’m working a 10x10 flower room. Garage clone room and closet veg. 315 mh in closet. t5 6 bulb in clone. 1000 hps in flower.

2 Likes

I have bargain shopped and begged my way here. I am not well off enough for 800 lights. I am super jealous of your lights though!!! I am bearly able to keep up with this insane electrical bill. I might be able to do something with this grow.

2 Likes

Whats your electric bill? I crunched the numbers and i can keep mine at $155 a month. But i did lots of things to get there.

2 Likes

315cmh is a lot of money to run. You can veg with T5 really well and small QB’s are amazing. I have a crappy durolux led works amazing in veg. I could not believe it. 230 watts

2 Likes

Before I averaged my bill they say 300+ each month. Averaged 160 this month. With ac to keep huskies cool. Ac in flower is at 65. Keeps room at 83 day and 65 night. I need much lower.

2 Likes

is HLG where its at? love led and its proven itself time after time…

1 Like

electric bill is 50 bucks in cali

1 Like

damn huskies lol love that breed

1 Like

@mouse935 here you go

1 Like

I have horrible service where I’m sitting. Ill add some more pics this eve.

11 Likes