Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Freakshow exotics

We are weeks away from finding out.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Week 3 flower

Foxfarm ocean forest

Foxfarm full line ,Mother of all bloom, Amino acids, Calmag.

1000 watt hps

Day 78 rh 40 to 50s
Night 65 rh 40 to 50s

3 fans, port ac

5 Likes

So frigging cool I hope someone herenstarts breeding them

Hit up @FarmerK

1 Like

Great ty so much slymer

1 Like

@preybird1 check her out

How are your babies doing?

1 Like

Thank you!!!
We have it going on like a MFer

3 Likes

You got any other mutants? Dm me…

Wild looking plant my friend. :clap::clap:
Looks awesome.
:v:

1 Like

@slym3r

They’re slow starters but all 3 look healthy enough. I’m trying out different growing mediums

In 100% coco, Canna coco a + b nutrients @ 4 ml/L, Diablo monster frost @ 15 ml/L, Jurassic grow @ 1/2 tsp to 10L, Calmag @ 1ml/L

In ProMix premium organic seed starting mix, Calmag @ .5 ml/L, water ph from 5.7-6.3

And… Water, added a bit of Calmag @ 1ml/L and a drop or two of Canna start, but mainly just water until nutrients arrive next week

Slow growing but going in the right direction so… all good here

4 Likes

Yeah they don’t move fast.

Looking good though.

3 Likes

They have to be a damn near perfect plants with the leaf formations the way they are light must penetrate through the entire plant plus it seems like you really wouldn’t have to defoliate

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I let these run wild and im not enjoying the outcome lol. I should have lollipoped.

1 Like

I wonder what they would do outdoor… what is the flower time…lol…

1 Like

hey slym3r, is your portable ac helping with the electric bill? I am at the mercy of my environment … 112f 100% humidity

Adding to my electric bill. My port ac puts out about 5 gallons of condensate every 24 hours. I have to add water in pans to reach proper rh.

7 to 8 week. This is a stock pic of an outside freak grow. Not mine.

5 Likes

How much are those seeds. Are they alot more expensive than the auto and regular seeds or about same prices. I so gotta have atleast 1 of these plants to grow. It super freaky and i like it.

2 Likes