Freakshow exotics

I have a super freak going outside and every time I walk by it I just shake my head and say to myself how the hell do you trim that. :man_facepalming: I like to keep the center of my plants open but on this thing it’s difficult to tell what’s a branch and what’s a leaf. :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Same!!:rofl:
Don’t know where to start…
Beginning to see what I think are water leaves…:woman_shrugging:
Cut a few, topped it, put one of the cuttings in water and Aloe and it took root!:flushed:
Everyone said it was hard to clone. I was just seeing if it would… it did!

6 Likes

I have a small one indoor flowering right now. The branches can’t even come close to holding up the weight.It will have to be really good for me to want to grow it again.

3 Likes

Do you have a Pic of it budding?

2 Likes

Lights will be on for another three hours, I’ll run out and get a fresh picture of it.

@bobette

9 Likes

Very nice, I see bondage in your future!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

One Freakshow grown & Harvested. I will definitely be growing her again. The smoke is so smooth and subtle. Great wake and bake w/o feeling like you need to sit or lay down for a couple hours. Unfortunately my first didn’t yield nearly as much as hoped. Maybe next plant will be awesome??

15 Likes

She’s a long veg, big pot and long flower kinda girl.

6 Likes

Great grow though. Looks delicious!

5 Likes

@Slym3r thanks gromie! I really struggled with my first soil mess. Now I’m in living soil:) Whole lot easier and better tasting IMHO.

4 Likes

Yes that’s my final grow technique. I wanted to practice the others before I got into my final growing style. Knf practices with no till.

6 Likes

I think it’s time to get some FS seeds. Any recommendations besides Humboldt County Seeds?

3 Likes

Exotic gentics. Chitownseeds.com

9 Likes

@PreyBird1, unfortunately Chitownseeds just carries the Humbolt seeds for Freakshow. Think I may just look for a clone from Humboldt seeds, I really don’t want to spend $150+ for 10 seeds.
All I’m looking for is a second chance at such a beautiful plant :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Why not clone that and regrow it.

2 Likes

If you want cheaper Humboldt Seed Company genetics you can find them for $99 at DCseedexchange.com. @nvr2hiluv2fly $107 with 2day shipping. They used to be $89 a pack there. But everyone is getting so damn greedy and marking shit up way more than they should…

1 Like

@Tygrow78, my plan is to grow my clipping, clone it when it’s a little bigger, and then grow it out. Although, I’m not happy with the shape of her, seems like a SCROG may be more along her growth pattern? Never had a plant grow sideways like this clipping.

I want a second chance but I also sort of want to start from seed too. I guess time and research will tell.

2 Likes

Just had to show her off again. Supafreak packin on the weight.

14 Likes

Gorgeous plant… :facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

Looking amazing!! Great grow!

2 Likes