Freakshow exotics

Made me make it a simple decision… does White Runtz ring a bell…lol… I will throw in some Mauve Runtz also (White Runtz x Mendo Purp)…lol…a little success @Packee and I had this season thanks to MK3 pharms and you…

4 Likes

Wow got any pics of you bean crop? @Ladithief that’s great news. I cant wait until my knob and tube wiring is fixed sobi can do even more grows and crosses.

4 Likes

I would love to get my hands on that…just saying… :sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Ordered and paid at 9pm last night and they were shipped by 9:00 this morning…

3 Likes

I’ll tell you ahead of time, when you get the seeds they’ll be pale and look immature almost, but they’re not, from everything I’ve read that’s the way they all are. They take a little extra care to get started I found but no real trouble

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up…I have been talking with them about that and a bunch of interesting ones they are out of stock of and what maybe coming in the future…I love land race crosses…

4 Likes

Yeah their hard to find in stock. been on quite a few bank sites and all of them are out of stock

2 Likes

What did they say?

1 Like

They have almost 2500 seeds of it left… as of last night… just saying the same thing… they will come pale and looking immature but they aren’t and we talked about their inventory… he said he’s out of basically everything from last season… but his next release should be Raspberry Beret (Sangria by afficiando french connection x Raspberry breath by Thug Pug)… I am stoked for that one… so the restock of new crosses will from Nov-Dec/Jan and then every 45 days for seeds sold out until gone…

4 Likes

Thug pug has some dank…

1 Like

@Packee has a bunch of Thug Pug and tuned me on to them… I still love old school land race crosses though…

3 Likes

hey Packee…

2 Likes

Nearly all need open pollination runs since I only have 5-15 of each although I have 70 of the Transkei which @chrisj may know something about. These are apparently from some “clandestine” breeding operation by a group of S. African farmers trying to maintain its purity

4 Likes

What’s up with Thug Pug? Am I late or do they seem new? I’ve really been pressed for Bodhi genetics after growing some Wookie. Smells are wonderful

2 Likes

My Wookie Hash from MK3 pharms is my nicest structured bud… a true Hash plant…

5 Likes

@Slym3r :wave:

Packee

6 Likes

Growmer has been around for a while, he’s recently retired and not breeding anymore
That’s why they’re going up in price and rarity

Unicorn :unicorn: :poop: is one that took a while
To get

Packee

4 Likes

Lol My wife loves unicorns @Packee haha

3 Likes

Hey, I am situated just south of the Transkei. Actually on the same old road ( no one will find it ) that connected to the main Fish River ( border ) of the Ciskei, an old homeland south of the Transkei. There are loads of breeding projects trying to salvage old landrace genetics. I am glad there are guys doing this now. Loads of interesting strains from the area and I am sure it will be interesting to grow them out.

4 Likes

Yeah I love the old world crosses… have seeds of Red Pakistani coming (Red Lebanese Hash plant x Pakistani Heirloom)… the cross is suppose to put it at harvest end of Sept or first week of October… Kind of why I love Willy’s Wonder so much… just two Afghani crosses to get it…

6 Likes