Freakshow strain

Niiiiiiice, please do! I just copped some pollen from a male so I’m looking to breed those traits in

5 Likes

That is great to see. Happy growing, cloning and sharing.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing more and good growing.

13 Likes

That’s crazy, @Slym3r. Very nice.

2 Likes

So they are in flower now. We have ladies. It took a jewelers loop to see the hair but they are there. Little tiny cylax

5 Likes

that tiny squiggly. The breeder states it is incredibly difficult to sex these plants.

3 Likes

Love the shot from above, it really looks similar to a fern, more than cannabis. Unreal strain. Is its smokeable, I cant imagine dense flowers?

1 Like

We will see. It says its a big yeilder. Citrus terp, psychoactive high, sativa dominate

2 Likes

@districtflora imagine trying to breed this. Lol. Gonna have to use the q tip method.

1 Like

This strain is available in Reg and Fem seed.
Freakshow is from Humboldt Seed Company.
Crazy leaves with great flowers.
10 packs of reg and fem seed are available, we got em.
Kyle M

1 Like

you breeding it or just reselling seeds?

I’m actually thinking I’m gonna cross the ABC with my Freakshow pollen. Just heard back from dude :raised_hands:t4:

3 Likes

Ummmmm drools… you get yours from me yet?

Hi @nick, i did a search on your podcasts, but never found the one with Shapeshifter? Is it available? Would love to listen in to the podcast.

3 Likes

Whoa that’s super cool. I so wana listen.

1 Like

Does Freakshow provide a freaky high? Jordan and others who’ve sampled it believe it does. “It has a different taste, scent and high than any other type of cannabis,” he says, “enhancing creativity and energy but also giving a mild hallucinatory twist that alters your perception of time and space. This is definitely a stimulating strain, not a couchlock strain.”

1 Like

Not yet! Likely today, stuff is a bit slow getting delivered to me these days

1 Like

I have 30 seeds coming… I want to drop a male in amongst 3 or 4 females and get another 30-40k seeds…lol…

3 Likes

7EastGenetics has Shapeshifter’s freak show… I am trying to figure out what they mean by it (like the complete rights to the strain) my confirmation email came with a very long legal document about what I can and can’t do with the seeds…lol… my seeds should be here Thursday…

3 Likes