Freakshow strain

Hey y’all. Hope all is well!

Was considering getting this Freakshow pollen to play around with, anyone familiar with this strain?

4 Likes

Sorry Nope…

2 Likes

40 a pce that’s insane

3 Likes

Not Familiar, but know of it. The Freakshow strain comes from Humbolt if I remember correctly.

Happy Growing :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Ehh, figure it’s reasonable considering the amount of pollen and they’ll likely have to ship in special storage since it’s kept in a -65 freezer as they claim. Although I’ll say some of the seed prices alone on strainly are almost laughable in term of expense but also I’m not tryna downplay the effort that went into making them.

2 Likes

About to interview Shapeshifter, the breeder of freak show for the Canna Cribs Podcast. Want me to ask any particular questions?

7 Likes

I think the highest I ever payed was 35 the rest of my plants were always clones for my good gens

1 Like

Hermit Cookies is going for $250/clone… only way you can get it unless gifted… and all gifts come with sorry can only only give you dry and with no seeds…lol…But I am okay with that…

2 Likes

Never heard of it before until now but that looks insane lol… @districtflora I’m curious what a cross would look like definitely start a journal on that one brother…

@nick that’s cool man going to be great interview… If you can post a link to the podcast that’ll be great… I’m not sure where to sign up for the casts… But I’m curious on why it’s difficult to determine male or female as I just read… And what specific mutation or oddities does he look for when breeding this strain… 1 more but I’m sure this might be top secret lol… What strains did he use to breed freakshow I can’t find any crosses used

FREAKSHOW - Humboldt Seed Company!

2 Likes

Wow, thanks for reaching out! I would actually like to know the genetic background if he’s willing to share! Did a lot of research and only get vague descriptions saying there’s a Hawaiian indica in there somewhere but would love to know more if possible!

Thanks again, really appreciate it!

1 Like

Sheeesh, $250?? I’ve never even heard of it but Im sure it’s good shit to be that much for a clone. I usually give mine to people for free, I must be an idiot lol.

2 Likes

Valid, I should do a grow journal! I was thinking of doing Dr. Freakshow (Grinspoon x Freakshow) to see what both mutations would look like together.

That last question was what I was wondering too, I need them secret genetics revealed! Lol

3 Likes

I give mine at times for free… $25 at most… Because I got my Hermit Cookies
for free… I can’t give a plant… but I can try flower…when harvested I am willing to give samples… one shot shipping… it gets pinched sorry…lol…

4 Likes

That’ll be epic bro… Do it :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… I like the name
“the eulogy” as I Dr grinspoon just passed June 25th 2020

2 Likes

I like that name!

2 Likes

Clones run about 15$ if you’re not gifted them here I even give my trim away but a seed grower only till I can expand and try to pick the best of the best … Nothing but love for the friends tho if I have extra plants to give away I know it’ll get a good home

1 Like

My clones are of my best… Willy’s Wonder… RP#5… Gold Leaf etc… then when I cross… I will have new favourites…lol…

2 Likes

I’m sure your clones are amazing brother :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Sounds like Willy’s wonder is going to play a key factor in breeds… What’s up with the hermit cookies x Willy wonder :+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Need a male Willy’s as the Hermit is cloned and only female…lol… at some point yes… I think Hermit Cookies is a Lone Wanderer x Black Water…lol… and Willy’s will be a signature breeder in my crosses… just need a proper Willy Skunk #18 male…lol…

1 Like

I finally got my hands on some freakshow! I’ll let you know how she turns out. I have 1 for immediate grow and 1 mother.

15 Likes