Free 280E and COGS webinar

Just a quick reminder that our class on how cost of goods sold effects your 280E compliance tomorrow at 3 PM MDT. Get registered now so you don’t miss out.

https://zoom.us/meeting/register/d5b82ba57e6501e366858a512be5123a

Cyndi Finkenbinder, CPA
970-344-7298
www.alphaomega-acct.biz

@DispensaryOwners
@growopowners
@LabOwner
@ProcessorOwners

3 Likes

Great idea @AlphaOmegaAccounting! Thanks for contributing your knowledge and inviting our community to join for free!

@mastergrowers may want to know about this too :wink:

Check out #vendor-corner:alpha-omega-accounting for more info

2 Likes

Just wondering is the presentation going to be dispensary-centric or are you going to get into the differences in how the provision might apply to a Cultivator, Distributor or Manufacturer [“extractor or prosessor”] as well as the application of the rules is vastly different.

2 Likes

Thank you for the invite

1 Like

It will be for all three – most of my clients are either grow facilities or manufacturers so Yes we will go through the differences. – by the way it may not let you register today – I can send you a direct invite though If I have your e-mail.

Thanks for asking

Cyndi

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…I was wondering, as quite a bit of what we see has focused on dispensaries. No intention of detracting from what you are doing, there more than enough 208E to go around. I am the lead for AICPA’s Cannabis Industry Task Force at the national level, while our practice is limited to California. If you are interested in our view on the topic, an overview is contained here

Hope your program goes well, and encourage everyone to attend.

1 Like

Thank you – I didn’t even know there was a Cannabis task force – but it makes since. I look forward to reading through the material.

Cyndi

1 Like

My pleasure…its still in a very early stage…waiting for the handwringers to sign on. We do SWOT analysis and regulatory/legislative talking points for CalCPA and are engaged with CBA. We encourage you practitioners to look over our website at aBIZinaBOXCannabis.com where we have > 500 pages of technical resources.

I have been in professional practice for thirty-seven years and at this point for me its about helping an industry thrive more than it is about chasing the last $$…nice to meet you.

1 Like

I understand that – I hate when firms charge twice as much to the cannabis industry as they do to any other industry they work with. I want to see the industry thrive and the tax burden is so high that it makes that difficult. If I can save a business even 2% on their tax bill I feel like I’m doing my part to help them not only thrive but soar.

Cyndi Finkenbinder, CPA

970-344-7298

www.alphaomega-acct.biz

1 Like