Free cvault home grow kit giveaway!

Hello Everyone!

Ryan from CVault here

Glad to be back on Growers Network!

To celebrate our return to the platform, we are doing a home grow kit GIVEAWAY!!!

All you have to do in order for a chance to win is comment below with your favorite strain to grow at home!

A random number generator will choose a winner! We will run this giveaway till Sunday evening.

Hope everyone is doing well. If you are not familiar with our products, please take a second and check us out!

12 Likes

So far my favorite strain has been creme mandarine by rqs seeds

2 Likes

Damn, that sounds fire! How was it?

1 Like

Quite tasty thanks for asking

1 Like

My favorite strain has got to be Bruce banner

3 Likes

Ayahuasca Purple from Barneys farm. Beautiful plant.

1 Like

My favorite to grow has been good ol sour diesel and anything that turns purple

2 Likes

Ive never known the names of my plants as they’re clones from people who dont know the names but I’ve got big bazooka on the way and cant wait to get it growing

1 Like

Strawberry Banana

1 Like

@Ryan_CVault… That’s the toughest question ever LoL… There’s so many out there I’ve just begun my list is a mile long lol but I’d say I have 2 favorite so far @bobette bubba kush and @PreyBird1 runtz :100:

5 Likes

My favorite to grow is the ak47 the buds were nice not too thick or to small they were frosty and sticky. this is the 2nd year growing it. It’s amazing I had some issues the first time with the nutrients I must tell you I learned a lot during the first year.
I only used organic fruit scraps to grow my plants, along with all my grass clippings it takes more work but it’s worth it. The rewards come at the end😁

2 Likes

Northern lights :grin:

2 Likes

Right now… my favorite is Bruzier from @mothergoose
Always Bubba Kush!:green_heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to gn friend

2 Likes

My favorite strain to grow is Runtz. Then white runtz.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Gold Leaf has been my favorite so far.

1 Like

My favourite has been Barney’s farm Tangerine Dream! Got 3/4lbs per plant on my second grow ever.

4 Likes

Welcome back @Ryan_CVault. Glad to see you back. Also welcome @crannabis and @pvaz0629. You guys have found a great place to share and learn from.

3 Likes

Pineapple Meatball is the jam!

2 Likes