Free feminized purple diseal seeds

Would love some, am from California and of course happy to pay for shipping.

2 Likes

I need a zip code to tell u how much shipping is

1 Like

I also will do trades if u have anything feminized and auto. That i want

1 Like

Im down for some them seeds ]! My zip is 14024. Cangive me a shipping price? Thanks.

4 Likes

I’ll make it easy for you: shipping is between 5 and 20 bucks y’all. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

30157 is my zip code

3 Likes

Hope I made the list !! Count me in = inform then will sent you the required stuff (Zip - 52802)

3 Likes

Since everyone is really keen on getting some seeds, ask yourself if it could be a scam.
Did some math/

500 seeds, 25 per pack. That’s 20 packs total. So the earnings are 20x whatever the shipping costs, when shipping costs are paid but nothing is being shipped. Let’s take a high average, of $14/shipping. That’s $280 there is to make with this run. If every ‘shipping’ would be $14.
Seems like a helluvalot of effort for 280 bucks. And a one-time-only scam.

But now you all know what the risks are. It might be smart to negotiate some sort of protection before making any transactions to anyone you don’t know on the web.
No offence @raycoats420.

8 Likes

I believe we won’t just give our money to someone :joy:

6 Likes

@MrMonkey420 , very sensible reply. Thank you for getting onto this. I personally hope no one has made a purchase, after a discussion with @Slym3r , I have decided to close this thread for now and chat with @raycoats420 privately. For the best interests of our GN community.

9 Likes