Free feminized purple diseal seeds

Im giving away 500 seeds 25 per person first come first serve just ask that u pay for shipping send zip code and i can tell how much to shipp

8 Likes

This is from the strain im giving away it a 60 40 sativa dominant

6 Likes

Hey! Can you check how much it’s gonna be for shipping to Tbilisi, Georgia 0160? And how can I pay for the shipping?

6 Likes

I’m interested man. I’m in UK but cant pay u shipping until next week bro. Is that ok? Could you keep me 20. Appreciate it :pray:

4 Likes

I would DM him your information bro. Dont put it on here nothing is private!

4 Likes

I don’t break any local laws bro. I don’t even have a carbon filter. Let it smell. Zero fucks given :smiley:

6 Likes

@gmalloy No worries man​:+1: :relaxed: I’m just always on the fence now since prey @PreyBird1 warned me about putting private information on the forum for peeps to read.

6 Likes

I know what you mean. Nothing private has been posted though.

6 Likes

I suppose i was freaking out seeing your post code and thought “no dm him the information”
Your laws following good on ya!

6 Likes

@raycoats420 where are your seeds from?

And please dont share your personal information on these forums or make purchases from people you dont know.

6 Likes

Well, since the seeds don’t content any THC, they are legal to buy and ship into the country. We have legal growshops with the seeds and any other equipment fro growing. Cultivation, consumption and possession of the certain amount of the cannabis for the own use is legal.

By the way, what is considered as a personal information? Info you can be identified with?

6 Likes

I was meaning more the people who go round robbing grows not the police and its laws man!

5 Likes

Its right at 9 bucks bro and u can cashapp me

3 Likes

About to do a drop in a couple hours if u want yours shipped iut today lmk

2 Likes

Remember it’s Georgia in Europe, not the US state Georgia :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea i thought it was in the u.s to ship to u its like 14 and change

3 Likes

I would send them inside a big ink pen in an envelope usually i do it in a small book but to cut down on weight ill ship to u this way so its cheaper

3 Likes

the Nigerian Prince that has been DMing me is fake :wink:

crap I just gave him my VISA information :frowning:

6 Likes

Shipping to Alabama?

3 Likes

I’m really interested… I can pay through Chime or Cashapp.

2 Likes