FREE SAMPLES - New Organic Fertilizer/Soil Enhancer to test - Interested in your feedback

Hey Guys,

We are super excited to have recently become members of Growers Network. We are the distributors of Humic Land (https://humiclandorganicfertilizer.com) an organic soil enhancer for both soils as well as hydroponics applications. Humic Land is a multi-purpose, 100% organic fertilizer produced from black peat using innovative technology that protects live soil microorganisms. Using Humic Land will benefit your grow with increased yields up to 40%, reduced mineral fertilizers requirements up to 30%, reduced water demand by 30% and improved soil structure.

Humic Land is in a high concentrate liquid form that dilutes at 1L to 300L ratio over a surface of 2.5 acres.

The composition of Humic Land includes a high concentration of Humic Acid (HA) and Fulvic Acid (FA) making your soil more fertile. Adding Humic Land to your soil will stimulate biological activity and improve your soil structure. Humic Land has a pH range between 5 and 7.

After quickly gaining traction in Europe, we are now introducing it to North America and wishes to get your feedback on how Humic Land works for you. @mastergrowers @growopowners give it a try and let me know what you think about it.

We are giving out samples for free and really looking forward to your interest.

If interested, please contact me privately.

Cheers,
Philip Kayal

8 Likes

Id love to try it out. I use Humic and Fulvic EVERY grow. Message me for my details.

4 Likes

Humid acid and Fulvic acids are essential to nutrient uptake!

Sent you a DM

3 Likes

Philip,

Saw your post on the growers network offering free samples of organic fertilizers. I am a long time organic grower located in Massachusetts and would love to give your products a test drive. How long have you been growing?
Michael

3 Likes

Phillip,

I’d love to try a sample of your formulation for hydroponics.

thanks, David

2 Likes

Good Afternoon.
I’d love to know if we can test this product in Canada. I have an organic micro cultivation and we are always looking at ways to improve our methods.

Thanks.

3 Likes

FREE SAMPLES - New Organic Fertilizer/Soil Enhancer to test - Interested in your feedback hello Phillip. I would be interested in speaking with you about the line of organic fertilizers you are offering. Please let me know if it is still a open offer. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey phillip, I will be starting a new grow in about a month. we are going to test your product then thanks again

1 Like