Free Self-Watering Containers (3-Pack) GiveAway for Your Honest Feedback

Hi, your setup looks interesting. I would be interested in trying out a few; if they work well, I could even be interested in supplying my whole grow with them afterwards. I’m also in process of opening a large online ancillary cannabis shop selling everything from traditional headshop items like glass and vapes, as well as seperate sections with CBD products, knives, cannabis culture influenced clothing, and growing equipment, and may well be interested in carrying your product at my store.
Thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much. I will check out that thread. Really appreciate the tip. Be in touch…

Wow, beautiful. Just want to make sure you realize our system is soil-based? Again, remember I confided I’m basically clueless in growing cannabis, so if those pots in the photos are soil-based no judgment please :wink:

…lol… bigger fine than lying at the border… and I can guarantee you I would get 14 days in Wayne County’s border pod… no thanks…I try to only do time in my own country if I have to…lol…

St. Clair County…little better than Wayne… LOL
It just used to be easy to go back and forth across the river.

Hey, All!!
Thanks so much for your interest and quick response.

Reminding you this promotion is for the 3-pack GroBucket garden kit.
Please note:

• I does not include the 5-gallon buckets (too expensive to ship).
  • It does not include an irrigation system (still under development).
  • I’ve used a potting soil in my GroBucket garden veggie garden, but my Partner says you can use coco coir, hydroten, perlite, lava rock, or rock wool.
  • Must reside in the United States

Please email me at Carrie@GroTechGarden.com and we’ll arrange for your promo pack to be sent.

I’m now pausing this offer, effective today, 9/10/2020 at 2:40pm.
Anyone who has responded to my inquiry prior to this time is eligible to test our product.

Before emailing me, PLEASE carefully consider whether you definitely will be able to follow through with providing feedback and follow-up photos to this thread. I’m trusting this group to be honest and forthright. If you don’t think you’ll be able to follow through, please pass on this offer and simply keep an eye on the thread to see what others think of the product–Unless, of course, they hate it…then, disregard :wink:

Appreciate you!!

4 Likes

Thank you @carriezrun yes they are soil on top with a water reservoir on the bottom. I check water level with the blue tube the black tube supplies the air.

The border gets me to Wayne county jail…lol…those days are past me now… I try to stay on this side of the bars…

3 Likes

Your on. The right track just keep working on it I’m going to be able to get my bigger grow pots in the industry. Just have a few things to add. Your water check tube is called a Farm’s Kit.

Let me know if you want to network together?

I’m new to this forum and not sure respondents see my follow-up post, so just in case (don’t mean to annoy):
Free Self-Watering Containers (3-Pack) GiveAway for Your Honest Feedback - #19 by carriezrun

Your fine @carriezrun. Looking forward to trying them!!!

1 Like

Have you been able to get the information you need to make a step forward into the Future of The Cannabis Industry? If so, message me back and I should be able to help. I have been working on DIY pots for over 5 years now. I know some knowledge that is factually correct and SciFi.

2 Likes

Hi @carriezrun, interesting product and I can see it has a applications for hobby and/or smaller growers. As far a setting up systems for commercial, it appears that a fundamental aspect of your system is hand-watering, and from my experience, the labor involved in hand-watering is one of the first things people try to get away from as they build-out and scale a commercial grow.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Yep and it is a 3 bucket sample… so correct… not commercial… and blue lab and ink bird are a couple of the players for commercial…I love the people that keep the home grower in mind…

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, for the feedback. We have an irrigation system about ready to launch, but haven’t been tested on anything larger than 100 GroBuckets. I know I’m a newbie, but it’s mind-blowing to see the technology involved in growing commercial on the channel. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you. May be interesting for you and my Partner to chat at some point. He’s the inventor engineer and has a far more in-depth understanding as I can already tell you do. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

hey Bryan,

can you share more info - you an PM me if you want to…

1 Like

Yes I can help you with some of MY KNOWLEDGE.

Yes I’ll help you out, and you most likely do the same for me.