Freelance Sales Role In Legal Cannabis Industry

Work From Home

Summary

Premium Cultivars are looking for motivated candidates to join our affiliate team by helping to raise awareness and expand our cannabis seed & genetics brand.

This fully-remote, commission-based position is perfectly suited to those who are looking for a flexible, independent, and sales-oriented role.

Could this be you?

Earn a generous commission by sharing your personalized link and discount codes across your channels! For example, if you refer a customer who purchases a 12-pack of seeds you will earn $31.80 and this is totally scalable!

Premium Cultivars is an endeavor born out of a love for growing cannabis. We believe that marijuana should be as accessible to those who want or need it as possible, and that means providing customers with the seeds needed to grow their own weed.

Growing cannabis from seeds is not only cost-effective but it is also an extremely rewarding pursuit. To truly deliver the best products to our customers, we have worked with some of the world’s top breeders to ensure that all of our seeds are of premium quality, bred from the most stable mother plants.

Premium cultivars is an American seed bank supplying seeds to America and Europe. We sell all of the world’s best cannabis strains as feminized and auto-flowering seeds; we have all the classics and some more modern, but no less amazing, weed strains.

Skills

• Digital Marketing
  • Social Media
  • Working remotely
  • Organizational
  • Sales

You’ll be great for this program if…

• You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job and are able to work independently
  • You have an interest in online marketing
  • You’re reliable, professional, and self-motivated
  • You want to work in the legal cannabis industry
  • You’re looking to expand your online marketing skills and experience

Why you should join Premium Cultivars

• You’ll get to experience what it’s like being your own boss, setting your own hours, and working the way that works for you.
  • You’ll be able to do what you can when you can—no minimum commitment is required
  • You’ll earn a generous commission every time you refer a sale
  • Experience in a growing, lucrative industry

If you decide that this is your new side hustle / new revenue stream then, Simply apply and you will then be sent further information once the job opening closes.

You can find more information on Premium Cultivars and our Marijuana Affiliate Program here.

2 Likes

Hello your website looks very nice, I’m having trouble finding anyone who’s grown your seeds before would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Edit: I know your a new company and everything but I literally can’t find anyone who’s grown your seeds before, all I kind find is job posts looking for affiliates. I tried google and Instagram which is the only social media you have listed on your site and all I can find are stock photos. No one’s ever posted a pic of your gear on Instagram or anywhere else that I can find. If you really are a real company this is something that needs to be addressed immediately. No potential customer should have to spend 45 minutes looking for proof that your even selling real seeds.

2 Likes

I attempted contact with this company. I’ll see what’s up. Waiting for a call from my email I sent them.

4 Likes