Freeway Rick Ross Cannabis Brands

Recently The Cure teamed up with Freeway Rick Ross to launch two new cannabis brands for the American market. LA Kingpins and Freeway are two new brands launched in Los Angeles and soon to be nationwide. Entrepreneur, author, and youth empowerment leader Freeway Rick Ross announced his partnership. They stock cannabis culture apparel, vape devices, cartridges, flower and concentrates in store.

Freeway
“The cannabis brand FREEWAY is a mainstream, social occasion-based cannabis brand for today’s modern consumers.”
Website
Instagram
Facebook

La Kingpins
“Los Angeles #1 Source for high quality THC products.”
Website
Instagram
Facebook

Who is Freeway Rick Ross
Ricky Donnell “Freeway RickRoss (born January 26, 1960) is an American author and convicted drug trafficker best known for the drug empire he established in Los Angeles, California, in the early to mid 1980s. Source

# The infamous ‘Freeway’ Rick Ross went from cocaine kingpin to marijuana entrepreneur

“Freeway” Rick Ross was in town recently, and he’ll be back soon. That’s because he’s working with the group National Diversity Inclusion & Cannabis Alliance to help Black and brown people get into the cannabis business in Los Angeles, Chicago, and Detroit. Source

3 Likes

Yo that’s the same guy that unleashed crack in this country I cant support him

1 Like

That is a very good point @mouse935, but a big but, dont you think he served his time, 16 years and changed his ways. He is supporting/serving underprivileged communities and a motivational speaker.

Maybe I just come from a forgiving a country, our president was a considered a terrorist and was convicted for blowing up and killing many civilians in South Africa. Nelson Mandela came out of jail and revolutionized politics and showed the world true humanity, compassion and leadership.

“Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”

“Mandela” Documentary (1994).

8 Likes

Hard to judge someone untill you have walked every mile in their shoes (a mile is nothing) everyone changes for the better/worse ,with age usually brings wisdom and compassion and understanding. Peace love and happiness to all yes to all!

6 Likes

That is too true @hoppiefrog and well said.

2 Likes

The hate we hold onto isn’t for others, but for ourselves.

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone has managed to see this movie on Freeway Ricky Ross, Crack in the System?

“Directed by Marc Levin, Freeway: Crack in the System tells the true story of Freeway Rick Ross and the players that tell how crack cocaine destroyed neighborhoods and lives through the CIA Contra connection featuring exclusive interviews with journalist Gary Webb, Jesse Katz, source Coral Baca, former Los Angeles Deputy Sheriff Robert Juarez, drug trafficker Julio Zavala and many others.”

3 Likes

I’ve seen it, it was an interesting story and movie

2 Likes

Its a very interesting story, especially the CIA involvement. Amazing to see how he not only empowered himself but many others too. I am enjoying researching Rick Ross’s life.

“Good people do bad things when there are no options.”

1 Like

I’ve followed his story for years now @chrisj. Even his failed lawsuit against the rapper that used his name to gain fame. The guys a real gangster and moved some major weight. I don’t judge the guy for 1 minute! He took advantage of a situation to make some serious money. If he didn’t do it someone else would have.
I wish that guy all the luck in his legal endeavors.

1 Like

You guys watch the show ‘snowfall’? its really really good and about the same situation rick was in with the CIA supplying him with coke to sell in america.

2 Likes

Snow fall jacked Freeway Ricks story and twisted it up a lot !

1 Like

it never even claimed to be about him. its just a similar story going on around the same time he was doing things.

1 Like