Fresh New Floors For Another Facility In Gloucester Massachusetts

Check out this case study on our completely green, medical grade, food grade floor coating! The 38,000 Square foot facility came out so beautiful and everyone is excited to start growing up in Gloucester, MA

Gloucester Case Study.pdf (3.5 MB)

If you have any questions or would like to hear more about our floors please call me or shoot me a message!

Michael Bryant
Phone: 720-726-6166
Email: Mbryant@lifetimegreencoatings.com

@mastergrowers @growopowners @LabOwner

9 Likes

Michael,

Thanks for sharing this post. It is good to know that there are products out there that will work for this issue. Any idea what the installed cost per square foot is for this product?

Thanks,

Larry Harb

3 Likes

Larry,

Thank you for asking, usually the price per square foot will vary depending on the condition of the concrete or substrate in the facility, but we usually come in around $3.75 to $4 per square foot installed. That includes the cost of materials and labor.

Mike

4 Likes

Thanks that give me a good ball park of what a client could expect.

Larry

4 Likes

What are the ISO standard for your floors?

From the voices in my head Ethan :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Ethan,

Our floor coating is compliant with any regulations currently imposed on facilities and can handle any that will be imposed in the future. Our floors are NSF- 61 certified allowing us to coat the inside of fresh water drinking tanks and are completely medical and food grade certified.

We test our coating to the ASTM ( American Society for Testing and Materials) standards and we come out more durable than most other epoxies in our price range.

Another great feature of our floor coating is that it does not have a re-coat window, meaning if there is a crack or a problem area that gets beat up regularly, we can put our product over it and patch it up. Other epoxies will not be able to patch over their own product and will likely have to coat the floor again.

Thanks for the question Ethan!
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can you build an 40K square feet for something like https://mickysminis.org

Or do I need flood Dutch benches to get to the mil spec I need.

Like to do it on a heated floor but the specs may be prohibitively expensive.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

2 Likes

I am not sure if I understand the first part of the question but we are certainly capable of coating 40k square feet for a variety of different substrates. The max sustained temperature of our product is 200 degrees F so I believe it would be able to hold up to your heated floor as well.

3 Likes