Friend in the Insurance Industry! Tucson Arizona

My name is Gregory Leiner and I am very excited to be participating in this forum!

I am passionate about the cannabis industry and feel that it is VERY underrepresented in the insurance marketplace as a whole.

I work for Assured Partners of AZ and our office is in Tucson Arizona.

My goal is to help the members of this community be treated fairly and to make sure that they are properly educated about the insurance industry.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have and I am also available to meet in person here in the Tucson area.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from the members of this forum!

Gregory Leiner

www.assuredpartners.com

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I am Ken, founder of CannaLife Insurance & Financial Solutions? I see we are neighbors practically. I am in Northwest Peoria, AZ. Do you offer life insurance to your cannabis clients or just property & casualty (P & C) products? If yes can you get an admitted cannabis user approved even with THC showing up in their labs? If not, call me at 623-977-3411. I have an insurer that will issue a standard Non Smoker to an admitted cannabis user as long as they have no other insurable risks. BTW, they do not need a medical marijuana card and it does not have to be legal in one’s state.

I have been doing this 31 years and started my company - CannaLife Ins & Fin’l Solutions in May 2016 mainly to assist the cannabis user get approved for life insurance and not declined as I saw many many times in my almost 32 years now.

We also offer cannabis businesses a work-site payroll deduction of a variety of supplemental insurance products. A business checking account is not required. We also assist cannabis business to get unsecured funding from $25K - ??? (millions).

Lastly, I need a really good cannabis P & C agency and agent to work with. Is that you? Let’s find out how we can help each other in this exciting cannabis industry. I work off of referrals or if you are interested, I can contract you with the necessary insurers to be successful in getting approvals.

Have an awesome day!

Gratefully,

Ken Kaufman, LUTCF
CannaLife Insurance & Financial Solutions
Office: 623-977-3411
Email: Ken@CannaLifeInsurance.com
Web: www.CannaLifeInsurance.com

5 Likes

Hi Greg,

Hope all is going well. It was over a week ago that you, Rick and I spoke. Did you have a desire to chat further about our ‘niche market’?

Let me know my friend.

Regards,

Ken Kaufman
CannaLife Ins & Fin’l Solutions
O. 623-977-3411
E. Ken@CannaLifeInsurance.com

4 Likes

Welcome Greg!

3 Likes

Hi Guys,

Welcome

We are on the East coast and work primarily with D & O policies but deal with all overages from seed to sale. If you guys need any help with p & c, we can help you guys out!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Can you send me an email with your contact information?

gregory.leiner@assuredpartners.com.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Good morning, my name is Greg Leiner and I am very passionate about the Cannabis industry.

I am an insurance broker by trade, and in my opinion the Cannabis industry is incredibly underserved and underprotected when it comes to having the proper insurance coverage.

My agency, Assured Partners of Arizona, is now officially appointed to write all lines of coverage here in our state!

No more needing to use an out of state broker to protect your business.

I would love the opportunity to meet with you in person to introduce myself and to learn more about your business.

What day next week is best for you?

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.

Gregory Leiner

Commercial Lines Executive

AssuredPartners of Arizona, Inc.

4544 E. Camp Lowell, Suite 110

Tucson, AZ 85712

O 520.571.7737 D 520.867.8304 C 520.484.8192 F 520.571.9115

1 Like