Friendly grow comp

I only have a problem when I try to grow hard budded inside stuff outside mostly

on my place it is about picking the right spot I have a spot that gets sun up to sun down sun almost

all year so buds dry at the crack of dawn

but can be seen if you are looking for it so I have to be careful I would hate to have to gun smoke

the ripper, my neighbor has pigs so it not that big of problem

I have a spot great security real good sun but at the finish it does not get sun until almost 9 am

so buds might be wet and cold

our dew has been unreal the last three years, I have six crosses of mine going out this season

last year the police chopped down my plants my count was a bit high :frowning:

I will check that oil out I do not spray or use fertilizer outside I have been building soil for

about 30 year dumping the crap of three horses and other livestock every day

lots of Lady Bugs here

all the best and be well

Dequilo

11 Likes

Sounds wicked but our season starts october/November here

8 Likes

But definitely something wicked and will be watching

7 Likes

A natural aphid fighting army huh?? Thats it new business plan. Lets bag up them lady bugs and sell them as ipm… :laughing: :rofl:

11 Likes

Sounds a lot like my place in Virginia!!

9 Likes

Okay so anyone who wants to participate. Just mention me on this thread. There will be a small entery fee. The entry fee is only to cover the price of shipping of your beans. The deadline for entry will be 4.20.2023. Meaning the mention and shipping paid. Beans will get mailed out 4.21.2023.

So along with all that we have to decide which cultivar to run. I was pretty interested in what i believe to be @PreyBird1 newest cultivar, the goji crasher. But here is his list. Let me know what you guys think. Id say we take the first 5 commented choices. Put them in a poll,them let everyone vote.

Preybird farms seed list

9 Likes

And im pretty sure i remember a thread where someone mention that they make t shirts. I’m pretty sure it was @HostileHippie420 or @MrMonkey420.

Whoever it was. If you see this. Would you be interested in making A few tshirts or other merch for us??

9 Likes

I have grown many of @PreyBird1 strains.

The newest one I’m impressed with is "Goji Crasher " !
That would be my vote.

10 Likes

@midwestcc420, I would like to participate, but I don’t have a strain vote. I am happy to grow whatever gets the support. Really excited to grow some @PreyBird1 genetics and to learn from everybody.

10 Likes

I do :clap::clap: I am more than happy to do ANYTHING we need guys!

8 Likes

Goji is kinda rare. I didn’t make a ton of that strain, it was very hard to reverse! Ill have to see how many i actually have in my vault. But most of my other strains i have lots of those.

10 Likes

Of course I’d pick that one!
It is really amazing! Still have the clone going you sent. @PreyBird1

One will be going outside regardless! Can’t wait to see how she does out there. She is spectacular!
I thank you again for her! :pray::green_heart::v:

Which would you recommend for the grow competition? @PreyBird1

9 Likes

Sounds like a great idea @midwestcc420.

7 Likes

Hehehe… Goji… Goji…Goji…
(jk btw…or am I?)

7 Likes

I already have the Goji Crasher too.

8 Likes

Well then @PreyBird1 ill give you a few days to let us know what you have available. Given your situation. Thay probably would have been the way to go anyways. So let us know what you have available. Then we will vote lol.

10 Likes

I want in send me the info please!

10 Likes

I don’t have goji but have been wanting to try it :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::seedling::potted_plant:

9 Likes

I have everything but goji available. Lets talk about this tomorrow i have the day off.

10 Likes

This sounds great. I’d love to be a part of this. I can chip in for seeds if needed.

9 Likes