Frustrating Newbie Mistake - Do your research!

Thanks to the wealth of knowledge among the members here, I have learned so much having started with no experience whatsoever with cannabis.
I should have consulted this group before purchasing equipment, because I would have saved A LOT of money and avoided an awful lot of frustration.
Case in point: this Blueberry Muffin was my first go round with that strain. After germination on September 9, and then 10 weeks in flower stage, it stopped developing.
Thanks to @PreyBird1 and others, I learned that the lights in my tent are crap (my words.) They are nit designed for flower stage. I bought two of them under the impression I was saving money.
I decided to cut my losses, not waste more nutrients and electricity, and chop and toss them.
Note to self, newbies and everyone else: Rely on the knowledge and expertise of the great people on this site!

Here are the crummy lights:

6 Likes

You know I nearly made the same mistake but did quite a bit of reading that saved me from it.

Here’s the light that I got… it’s not HLG but I’ve heard good things about it.

SONOFARM SF4000 LED Grow Light, Indoor Grow Lamp for Plants, Veg to Flower Bloom, Dimmable & Daisy Chain, 4x4 5x5 Grow Tent, Full Spectrum LM301B Diodes and Meanwell Driver https://a.co/d/85Kb0Bs

6 Likes

Problemnis hes in no position to buy anything. Shit if he was close to me id give hime a lght. I have lots but not much to do about it now. Those lights are fantastic for vegging. I use durolux to veg only. Then i go leds. I used to use HPS and MH lights then i jumped into leds and love them.

9 Likes