Full grow video journal

Hi everybody!

As some of you may know, last year, I was involved in a growing contest for grow strong industries. The whole grow was documented, but they require that it be put onto a YouTube channel. That requires everyone to login to see it. I’ve taken all of the videos and created a webpage where anyone can view them.

A full video progression grow journal, with how-to’s, has been added to our web page. No login necessary
PLEASE NOTE - this is just how I do it, many may adamantly disagree. If you are in the Tucson area, send a DM, and visit.

There’s a mention of BudBusterPro with a link in one of the video descriptions. I tried to link @PreyBird on Strainly, but I couldn’t find him

Https://411on420.net/growing

14 Likes

Wow! Great production quality and content at first glance! Seriously impressive. Can’t wait to check it all out.

9 Likes

Anybody with any sense knows that the end results is what speaks volumes. what you’re able to achieve in the environment that you live…:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: impressive…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

This should be awesome!

7 Likes

Nicely done @wow_arizona, shared it on fb, love the layout and detail.

7 Likes

Thanks. I enjoyed making it

6 Likes

Yeah those strainly folks want $100 a month. And if you dont pay them and use the free account then you’ll never be seen again. I tried get my own site up but sadly i can’t get it to work right. And most places that find out its hemp/canna related the shut you down.

I wish i was hanging out with @wow_arizona that guys a Whiz! And yes he Is a “WIZARD” Now he’d help get my site working. I havent sold any seeds for a couple months.

https://strainly.io/en/listings/400533-god-runtz-10-pack

7 Likes

I can try to help with the site thing!

Right now, I am trying to get all indoor and outdoor set as we are going to take our second road trip in fifteen years!

As to the site aspect, I did all of my own so I would be happy to help. You just have to wait until after July 5.

6 Likes

I just bought some seeds in Strainly, I don’t need any more GodRuntz. Send some cool shit to me that you have.

I have two of your genetics growing now, the special ones you sent to me at the beginning of the contest when I thought they were going to let me use my own seeds, and some other special ones you sent to me.

I love your stuff.

7 Likes

Hey my Friend er um i mean the wizard! Lol. Good to see you again!
Let me pick out something i want you try for me! I got some fun stuff!
How have you been? How your girl? Whats new? Lol.

6 Likes

Awesome stuff @wow_arizona youre the man! @PreyBird1 stuff is amazing he kniws what hes doing thats forsure. Take care much love and safe travels my friend. :v:

7 Likes

Um trying to get this strainly bitcoin wallet to work geeze i have a different wallet and its not working so hot. Ill hey back to you in a minute. Lol strainly wants you to pay do not do it. Did you select pay with BTC? They want to hit me with a fee. Its been a while since i used strainly last they integrated a BTC wallet option that force’s you to have a wallet to pay for seeds,clones,ect.

5 Likes

The prompt I received was, it was waiting for a response from you.

I can set up websites with shops and things, but I don’t know anything about bitcoin.

6 Likes

If u r still looking at getting ur own store up we need to get u in touch with Graysin she is super at shit like that she did recently start graysinfarms.com and carries seeds she made and seeds from @repins12 also has shirts hats bongs of all shapes ect. Maybe she can be of good help to u

6 Likes

Here are the sites I made and maintain

Https://wowarizona.org

Https://penguinfingers.com

Https://411on420.net

5 Likes

I’m no help… :man_shrugging: :joy::v:t3:

3 Likes