Fun Giveaway - signage

Hey @Hobbyist, this one is just for you!
Do you want this amazing sign for your grows space, cannabis business, or home office? All you need to do is reply on this thread with your absolute favorite cannabis strain and you’ll be entered into the random drawing.
STONED

Sign is unused though manufactured to look worn. Made of metal. I’ll draw a winner on Thanksgiving (11/26/2020). 1 (one) prize available to one winner.

This one is open to all, no matter what country you’re in, so c’mon and tell me your favorite strain!

11 Likes

Favourite’s gotta be Shishkaberry. Def got a permanent spot in my garden.
:v::pray:

8 Likes

Skywalker OG, indica dominant strain that acts more like sativa… Perfect…:v::+1:

7 Likes

@nick
I love Skywalker Og so far is the only strain I tried that got me high. :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I had tinnitus for about 3 years. Some strains gave me a little relief. In a very strong crisis I took a mega dosis of Dutch Dragon: a brownie, a 0.7 g joint and two full droppers of tincture. Woke up at 2 am and everything was so quiet… Almost 2 years without the scream of a Banshee in my ears.

Greetings from Ecuador!

12 Likes

For me it’s a toss up between Durban Poison and Jack the Ripper. But when it comes down to my absolute favorite, that’s got to be Jack. To me it’s an amazing gem in a long list of cannabis strains.
I love my sativa strains!
:v:

7 Likes

Liquor Cookies Moonshine X Chem D

6 Likes

Acid Rain (MW x LSD)
Tx for the contest!
:hibiscus: :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Unicorn :unicorn: :poop:

Cheers,

Packee

3 Likes

Cinderella XX :kiss:

4 Likes

Blue Cheese…freezer aged…old school…:sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Willy’s Wonder

3 Likes

@nick the absolute best most favorite strain is Durban poison.

8 Likes

Acapulco Gold

3 Likes

So far my favorite strain is Aztec og I’m sure it will change lol

4 Likes

Current favorite strain is wedding cake but I’m really starting to get into indicas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Cherry poppins

3 Likes

@nick. Id have to say old school w.w. or some gg#4

4 Likes

Manga Rosa, a landrace from Brazil! Magical sativa, by far the best! (Making my own seeds too o7)

6 Likes

Toss up between "Bruzier " and "Trainwreck":green_heart:

3 Likes