Funny story with edibles I made

So I had my first grow this year and I saved all my sugar leaves. So I decarbed about 10 grams of it and made brownies a 9x9 pan. Cut a bunch of pieces and I gave two guys at work some . I ate a small piece and was so fucked up.one guy at work ate one and said he could barely drive home😂he sat in the parking lot for like twenty minutes before even leaving work lol. I don’t understand how they are so potent. One guy who’s a heavyweight even said he was really high…how can not even a half ounce be so freaking potent? I’m not complaining but I ate one earlier and it hit.me like a ton of bricks

7 Likes

I hope that the guys were aware that obviously potent cannabis was in the brownies. We have to be careful, some people just dont like cannabis. But great that you used your left overs to make something good. You obviously got the recipe spot on. Happy daze.

5 Likes

Of course man I would never do that someone!! They are definitely cannabis enthusiasts. One guy put the rest I gave him in a drawer and he said it’s like scared to eat anymore :sob:

5 Likes

10 grams = 10000 Mgs 10000 Mgs x .20 = 2000 Mgs the .20 is your pot at 20 % THC

so your pan of brownies has potentially 2000 MGs of THC

cut it into 9 squares and you have 222 Mgs each

just an example :slight_smile: YMMV

7 Likes

Thank you for that breakdown!! Well when you put it that way it makes perfect sense. I was going to put the whole bag!!! Lmao my coworker is really lucky I didn’t put the whole bag . I’ve Ive got three other bags lol

6 Likes