Garden-Fu Grow Diaries

Another suggestion would be to just take a pair of scissors and cut the bottom corner off of the cup in several spots. When you set that down it’s blocking air from getting to those holes. cutting it like in these pictures will take care of that.

If you’re still covering the top, I would put a few holes in that too. Or here’s what I do.:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

These last two or auto flowers, I planted about four days ago, direct in the ground. :v:t3:

5 Likes

You are awesome, thank you!

6 Likes

Red Gushers is slowly making progress!

7 Likes

Still looks really wet.

5 Likes

I’m glad you asked, @gardenfumedia! I think it really depends on the individual plant. Some varieties are more tolerant of light stress than others, so it’s important to do your research before deciding what works best for your plants. That being said, I think photos are the way to go if you’re looking to maximize the health and beauty of your plants!

5 Likes

Yeah, I sprayed it with water before I took a pick.

5 Likes

Just a quick update! Red Gushers is getting healthier! I had to pop another White Tahoe seed and it is peeking its head through finally! This is exciting!!!

6 Likes

Progress🙏🏾

6 Likes

Red Gushers has been transplanted, gotten over its root shock and is thriving!

5 Likes

How about giving us a picture of one of these time before you water it? Every picture that you put up here they have just been water or look really wet. Cruise around and look at some of the other journals, and look at how much growth people are getting in the same amount of time that you have been growing these plants. Also look at the color of their leaves versus the color of yours. It could be your camera, but I don’t think so. You have a picture of the roots from the cup before you transplant it? In the amount of time that the plant was in the cup there should’ve been roots everywhere when you slid the cup off. I went through something similar with my outdoor seedlings when I first started them a while back. Mine wasn’t from overwatering, mine was putting them in promix instead of potting soil, and not realizing it. Not paying close attention to them, and not giving them any food they didn’t hardly grow in a month.

Could you give us a refresher on what you have them planted in and what kind of nutrients you were giving if any.

I just did a quick look back. Are you still going to put them outside? If you are it’s time to do it.
Are you no longer going to put them in the ground?

Anyways, that’s all I got. Just from these few pictures at this point your plant looks like it’s either still overwatered or it needs more food. That’s just a guess from the picture. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

It’s not wet in this pic but I’ll message you.

7 Likes

There have been many new members showing up lately, which is great!
Members new to the site must realize that though we have many experienced and proven growers
here,
IT’S NECESSARY FOR YOU TO PROVIDE SOME INFORMATION if you want our help!
Posting one picture of a plant and asking ‘what’s wrong with my plant?’ is utterly useless for us !
Here’s what we need:
Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank: Pacific Seed Bank
Media: Fox Farm Ocean Forrest

Strain (bagseed too): Orange Crush
Indoor: Tent
Tent: 4x4x6.6
Lighting: AC Infinity Ionboard S33 with supplemental LED side light 40 wt
Light height: 18 inches from plant
Temps (day and night): Day= 77 f, night= 65 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 70 % - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Humidifier
Ventilation: AC INFINITY T4 – Room Ventilation: AC INFINITY Airlift T10
Pot sizes: GroBuckets (5 gal bucket w/insert)
Nutrient type: Ventana Plant Science
Ph numbers: 5.8 TO 6.3 with R/O WATER
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps: 69 f
Co2: Exhale bag 365

Seed germination date: 26 APR 22
Veg duration:

Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water): 7 DAYS

Fill in all information you can PLEASE !

8 Likes

You are really good at what you do. @TheMadFlascher
I wish I had 1/3 your Brain. And I would be a great grower

6 Likes

This right here is why I love this community trust an believe @gardenfumedia no one means ANY bad they REALLY do just wanna help! It’s been proven if you look at my journals alone let alone some of the others

6 Likes

Naw, you’ll be a GREAT grower…stick with these professional growers here and you WILL advance.
Just like anything else, cannabis growing is a combination of art and science…

NONE of these accomplished growers threw a few seeds in the pot and arrived with an outstanding grow!
It’s a step by step process, but these guys can save you the cost and agony of trying to learn it on your own !

6 Likes

Thanks for the reassurance. @TheMadFlascher
I know I should get soon enough. My biggest problem is the cost of electricity. If this guy Steven grear comes out with supposedly a free energy device. He claims that he will do within the next 3 years. Nobody will ever have to pay for electricity ever again. Pretty interesting.

This is the link on full disclosure. If you or anyone else is interested

4 Likes

Hmmm color me dubious @greyalien44 !

Since 1947 all we’ve heard about are UFO encounters…Yet up to his day, we have absolutely no physical proof of aliens or their aircraft…let that sink in !!!

“God made man in his image” Maybe TMI for this forum, but honestly anyone that has studied the chemistry and physiology of plants would be pretty pretentious to deny ‘intelligent design’ …

Not proselytizing at all here…believe what you like !!!

5 Likes

I very strongly believe in the father.
My faith is never in question. That being said. Still very interesting.

4 Likes

Fully understand the infatuation !
We are human and can’t help but entertain a interest in the unknown.
Kinda like the 75 MPG carburetor myth from decades ago ! Or the fact that jet vapor trails are some kind of plot to expose us all to insidious toxic chemicals.
Some personality types obsess on conspiracy theories and it’s all part of the human race…

Edit…And how they have been keeping everyone under their control…kinda sounds like one of our political parties!!! Just sayin

5 Likes

Okay np. Don’t want to get political or religious. Agreed.

6 Likes