Garden-Fu Grow Diaries

Hey everyone, I just got a new home and I’m thinking of growing in my backyard. My natural soil is red clay but I plan to dig holes and add my own soil to the ground. Do you all think it is worth it to grow it outside in these soil conditions or should I just set up an indoor grow?

8 Likes

Hey @gardenfumedia

Welcome to GN. Its generally alright to grow in most conditions. Its just about how you makeup the soil for the plant to grow in. Digging holes and adding a good loamy composted soil mix with drainage would be a good start.

8 Likes

Thank you for the welcome :pray:t5:

I appreciate your help bro! I’m going to keep posting because I’m getting started on the project today.

8 Likes

Always happy to help, answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to your updates

7 Likes

Get it!!! Have fun man!!

7 Likes

I appreciate it Fam✊🏾

6 Likes

Just created a little area to begin the grow!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum. @gardenfumedia
Good luck with your grows

6 Likes

I appreciate it bro, thank you🙏🏾

6 Likes

When kind do plan on doing?
Photos or Auto’s? @gardenfumedia
Because some are a lot more sensitive to light sress.

5 Likes

About to begin the germination process. I will be starting with four different strains.

1. Strawberry Gary
  2. White Tahoe Cookies
  3. Rainbow Belts 2.0
  4. Red Gushers
10 Likes

All the seeds are feminized and I just posted the strains I will be using. This is about to be my most ambitious project yet.

6 Likes

G’day @gardenfumedia, welcome to the fam. DM’d you some interesting notes from Cervantes’ bible…

Sneak peak…

9 Likes

All of the seeds have popped and are about to begin their journey! White Tahoe Cookies is showing out the most!

9 Likes

White Tahoe Cookies!

7 Likes

Get it! Love the colored cups rather than typical solos lol.

…also can’t wait to see this grow out! Foreal, nice selection and I’ve been wanting to grow some rainbow belts at some point.

6 Likes

Thank you bro! It really just worked out because my wife bought them a while ago🙏🏾

6 Likes

Red Gushers survived, so I am incubating it right now to make sure nothing happens to it. It’s growing slow but I’m working on it.

6 Likes

Do you have holes in the bottom of that cup? If you don’t you’re gonna kill it. They need air in their roots and they need to dry to where they’re moist before you water again. Speaking from experience :v:t3: Geographic location can also help us help you. For instance, I am in Central California. And my conditions are considerably different than somebody say living in Florida. So where you’re at will help greatly. General geography that is. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I really appreciate it! I just poked 4 holes in the bottom of the cup, in a diamond shape. I completely blanked on doing that. Seriously, thank you🙏🏾

7 Likes