Gathering information on how one would start a private cannabis club

As the topic states a friend and I are currently trying to set up a legit private cannabis club and we have no idea where to start. Any and all information will be greatly appreciated

4 Likes

I wish I could help ya more but this will be the place to find out how to the people are here are great :+1:

2 Likes

Sounds cool… I want to be in your super cool cannabis club? Do we all get like access cards or a secret decoder ring? I think the first thing you need is a sweet name… Like the Potluck Club… That’s like my 1st attempt don’t knock it. LoL
Oh…oops guess I missed the private part.

4 Likes

Lol I was thinking more along the lines of cannabis culture club. In my state they just legalized cannabis and I was wanting to make like a social scene for like minded people to have a safe place to use cannabis and “gift” it as well, also my state isn’t legalizing recreational sales until 2024 so that too is a big reason I want to get something put together

4 Likes

Hi @smokiej

Welcome to GN. Great that you want to start something in cannabis culture and a cannabis social club is a damn fine way to get people together in a safe and secure environment. Funny enough I attended a talk last week about setting up a cannabis social club, and I have been going to them quite a bit in recent months. I am from South Africa, and we are using similar models that are found in Spain. Not to sure about your laws and requirements, but here is a link to a very a good roadmap on setting up your own club using growone.africa social club.

Although the laws here in a grey state at the moment, the clubs here are starting up quick and fast, they are also 100% compliant with our laws. Every major city has one now and even small towns have small “dispensaries” to supply local clients a service.

I was thinking of starting one for our small village but decided against it as we do not have enough foot traffic to make it viable or sustainable. More information below:

4 Likes

i do not know nuthin about starting a social club. i throw out a name too call it see what you think name smoky bakery.

3 Likes

I would hope it has lots of decent edibles in your social club @treedawg .

2 Likes