Gavita CT 1930e LED | Gavita

3 Likes

That thing looks pretty bad ass

1 Like

Ikr had to share it

2 Likes

I can only imagine how much it costs.

1 Like

I still want to see these things throw as much light as the hps hanging in the same spot

1 Like

That’s their claim but yeah that won’t be cheap but getting hps light in a led would be game changing

1 Like

@PreyBird1 @automatik @thatoneguy @Slym3r

2 Likes

Yo everyone tag everyone I’d like to see everyone’s thoughts on this

1 Like

Its 1500. Like 1350 or something…

That’s not that as bad as I thought. I mean if it’s that good then worth it and gravita makes some good stuff

1 Like

How is that even possible to run high pressure sodium thru a dioeds wouldn’t it get to hot ?

1 Like

The dioeds seem so small

1 Like

Would definitely be a game changer if it produces the same at the same distance. That many lights would be expensive off rip but would save a large commercial grow and insane amount of money in the long haul.

For us home growers I think it’s impractical. Awesome innovation tho

1 Like

It’s an led light meant to replace standard hps bulbs in commercial grow areas. They hang their lights super high and standard led lights wouldn’t deliver the same amount of light

1379.00 to 1399.00 that i see.

1 Like

I know that I read a post that made me think they managed to capture hi pressure sodium reach in dioeds wich would melt It I’m pretty sure unless they have some super material i dont know about and are using the best of the best housing to fab that so that’s where my brain went like is that what this guy is saying but i kept reading and figured the same my friend thank you tho for

2 Likes

And I do know if you have a light that reaches a certain degrees it has to has built in colling because of the break down of particles from the energy from the light being so intense it can actually break down from anywhere if it’s exposed to ur water and medium because we are trying to mimic the sun here and some light specially hps is def strong enough to break things down molecularly

1 Like