General hydroponics bio line like to hear your thoughts

Amen brother… can’t wait to see it in action

3 Likes

The squid bio marine and seaweed bioweed kill it @smokin_ernie… root booster and the bio bud are great

3 Likes

Me too. I am pretty excited to see what happens. I have a dream of one day creating a soil that I just have to water and it has everything in it but it is a slow process. I only grow 4 plants at a time and so I don’t go through my mix to quickly.

3 Likes

I didn’t get the Seaweed but got the marine one. Worth getting the seaweed?

3 Likes

It’s easy to use works well,good yeilds but I found it to be the most commercial quality end product of good looking buds.nothing to turn ur nose up at but missing the real love organics usually provide.more like a kind salt run I found. Don’t skip on the bio bud

4 Likes

Its an art… im soil i don’t think ill ever grow hydro lol… all Organic nutes and media

3 Likes

I liked it… its thick shake well lol

2 Likes

Same here don’t do hydro. Seems like a lot more work. Got bio bud!!

3 Likes

The bio bud is sick… im trying out humbolt secret line up but man im thinking about going back… the bio thrive is good … I rarely used the bio grow

3 Likes

Hey so Internet forum are weird platforms to chat. At least I think so. Maybe my age or the lack of facial expression and being able to read someone so I think pictures bring something. If nothing else just something different. So anyways here is some pictures enjoy.
![image|375x500](upload://116YmjTrQR1LHOnNiY4g9UTaO07 is.jpeg)

Oh and this happened when I went to take the pictures. Brand new pipe from a buddy. Loving it by the way.

Also had 6 gummies so high AF​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::star_struck:

4 Likes

Why do you use general organics where you have all those high quality nutrients on hand? Looks like a good start on a living soil program, cheaper than g.o. as well

4 Likes

I agree :seedling::herb::palm_tree:… it is living soil in the making… @smokin_ernie the ingredients in compost will feed… gotta get mix right… there’s a few that got it just right :wink: @Ladithief @Packee @hoppiefrog

4 Likes

Yes you guys are right. I am on the verge of a good mix. I however have been rethinking my whole approach to my soil and questioning myself. I have been doing my own mix for about a year which includes an outdoor summer grow and 2 or 3 indoor grows and have gotten to this point. Overall I will have to pat myself on the back and say some decent weed has been grown this way. I used a variety recipes for compost teas. What has me rethinking is teas can brew just as easily bad microbes as good ones. That is something for a whole discussion.hahahaha

Love to hear your thoughts.

I have the nutrients so I am going to try them as needed. The current grow I have going is in the same mix I will be using and I have to say that it is missing something. I have pretty much just watered. I do use silica on the regular, humid/fluvic acids for time to time. I picked up some wholly mackerel from fox farm this past grow. So with going to coco, perlite and compost pretty much in equal parts. I figure I would need something at some point. Like I say this current grow is deffintly missing something. anyways sorry for rambling.

peace off to bed

2 Likes

I am getting ready to review the HSS nutrients on my next grow. Orange Bud/Air Pot/Coco Loco.

What are your thoughts on them?

1 Like

Hahaha mann I jus said that for 10 years and look at me know everyone I have ever helpd is begging me to get a into in I been looking at good ebb and flow system and all diff kinds it’s really harder for me to pick where to actually put money into kiz this year has been rough

1 Like