Genetics Available

If you are tired of getting hammered by seed houses. DM. Im a trusted breeder/supplier of top notch genetics. If you have any question please email me at
Henge valid gmail.com. Or DM me.

2 Likes

I think everyone here reading this should seriously consider this… I DEFINITELY will be getting seeds from you… Your experience in the business and strains are unparalleled to any seed bank who usually go to breeders for stock anyway… Cut out the middle man and go directly to a great breeder everyone …I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!!

2 Likes

Ahh thanks man.
Its my pleasure to provide a service. I try to do business the right way. And always keeping the customer happy. Its my pleasure to be here with you guys. @scotty17 when you are ready I have some specific stuff for you.

4 Likes

Thanks buddy your a good dude!! :facepunch: We will be talking this weekend for sure!!

2 Likes

I’ve been working on the menu. Adding a few new things. Those dont last long.
Mk3™Pharms

4 Likes

I bet they don’t but some of the classics never go out of style :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I just listed some new hot fire. First come first serve on these offerings.

4 Likes

Hello Pharm I live in Oklahoma and very interested in your genetics. I Love Sativa’s! Will be checking out your menu. Thanks so much. We get junk hybred. Some would say different but I’ve been smoking for a long time and want good seeds.

1 Like

Hi.
Could you assist with your email address please

Sent. Enjoy

:+1:thank you

1 Like

Hi,

I’m from the UK, West London to be exact, I’m in need of some strains no one has? Preferably femi’s but if all you have is regular I’d still interested.

Thanks

P

I need a pure Sativa, with a gassy smell that yields !! Put London on!

3 Likes

what genetics/strains are you offering ?

1 Like

Buddy got banned actually :wink:

He actually in the end walked away from the trolling here… this place can be rough some times… I have some of his genetics and I was very impressed with them… every one is entitled to their opinion… love him or hate him he never did me wrong and is very much a part of this seasons breeding success for me…

2 Likes

@HawkMan yes he’s gone now, but believe he’s account is still active when looking at it.
I got some beans off hime twice

I’ve always got my order + freebies quickly, no hassle and never ghosted me.

Some interesting strains.

I grew his FLOG

And GSC

This last run

Cheers,

Packee

4 Likes

thanks everybody for your information !!! Like you-all ALWAYS looking for good genetics

1 Like

@HawkMan :100: :fist:t3:

Just felt I needed to set the record straight

Cheers bro

Packee

1 Like