Get better high

So I have been messing around with tolerance breaks the last several months. And I can seriously tell a difference when abstaining from cannabis for several weeks, but what is a short term upper.

Like anything else, your body builds up a tolerance: you need more to get high. A t-break could help you save money and also keep balance. The hard news is that if you partake most days, a true tolerance break should be at least 21 days long , since it takes around three weeks or more for THC to leave your system. Source

Prioritizing the health of your Endocannabinoid System through a targeted detox can have profound effects on your overall well-being. Recognizing the signs of tolerance build-up, implementing a well-structured reset plan, and staying informed about the latest research are key steps toward a healthier ECS.

Get Started Today: Your Path to a Healthier Endocannabinoid System

Embark on your journey to reset tolerance and optimize your ECS. Take the first step toward a healthier, more balanced life. Source

So I found this new supplement, called betterhighme.com and its been working wonders. I think it really works. I was wondering if any one here had experienced this or similar products?

5 Likes

That’s very interesting. I know I’m much more productive if i abstain lol

5 Likes

I am so interested to know the science around this, the ingredients are:

Echinacea Purpurea
Chia Seed
Matcha Green Tea
Ginger Root
Flax Seed
Clove

@Slym3r , Should I see if I can organise you a sample for you to try, with your tolerance it could be a good supplement to try and you probably need a detox.

3 Likes