Getbackjojos 1st autopot + auto grow

Well this will be my first post here. Figure my first go at autopots would be a good place to start. I’ve got (2) @rap Chocolate Thai’s going in XL auto pots and (4) ILGM Blueberry autos in my 5x5 tent. I’m using a coco hybrid Royal Gold King’s Mix for all. The autos will eventually go into 7 gallon fabric bags. Here’s where we’re at tonight.

14 Likes

G’day JoJo @getbackjojo mate. That is a really nice setup & your babies are looking so healthy! Great start to the new journal, I’ll definitely be following you my friend. Peace&love Peck.

8 Likes

@getbackjojo,looking tops and lovely strains. Looking forward to seeing what you produce. Happy growing.

6 Likes

Great selection @getbackjojo both of those are on my to be grown list, set to watching!

6 Likes

Jojo was a man who thought he was a loner
But he knew it couldn’t last.

Welcome to this great GN.
Plants looking good. I am also doing ilgm blueberry auto in this grow.

Look forward to watching your progress.

Stay Growing

5 Likes

@getbackjojo hey whats up? strong start! looking good

6 Likes

Great grow!!! Its no job when you love what you do!!! Great looking babies.

6 Likes

I agree. You are off to a great start. I will be tagging along too :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Set to watching also JoJo . Go get’em !

5 Likes

Autopots: ACTIVATED! Starting with 5 gallons tap water (I’ve let sit a few days to allow the chlorine to evaporate off) with 5 tsps of Remo Micro, 4 tsps of CalMag. pH is 6.2 going in. Turned on the air pump as well about 1/2 way. Not sure what that needs to be set at?

They did not come with the covers for the individual reservoirs or a t-split for the 1/4” tubing. Bought a splitter at HD so that’s covered.

Edited because of dumbassery

Originally posted I couldn’t get the float valves to work correctly. I had them upside down. Just wow! They still don’t snap into place like any of the videos I’ve seen.

6 Likes

@getbackjojo, I found running more air was better than not enough in mine. Do you have a journal in here in case I missed it?

5 Likes

You’re on my journal now.

4 Likes

LOL, sorry. I guess I should have looked at the tile :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

:rofl: That’s funny . I always ran my air wide open 24-7 running 4 domes .

4 Likes

I went back and read that and I’m sorry, but I laughed my ass off! Jack Herer paid a visit and I couldn’t stop laughing. We’ve all been there!

4 Likes

Thanks @Seeddog! I turned it all the way up tonight. The CT’s are looking so good tonight.

3 Likes

Coming right along. Can’t wait until the roots hit the nutes.

3 Likes

She looks great. I will be curios to see if you have any different luck than others with the BB. The one I have now is from ILGM and the same as most I see. Tiny. I don’t have a journal for it. But you can see. it is small and all ready showing white pistols. I am glad all my other BB’s I have left are from seedsman.
This on the left is 5 weeks old. Smallest auto I have ever done :pensive:

3 Likes

This is the first time I’ve gotten any of the BB’s to pop. All of my ILGM autos lately have been very small.

3 Likes

Every one I know have had major problems with that one strain. Ning in the lab has dropped 10 out of 20 and not had one pop. I know others that have the same results. I got this and one other BB seed from Seedplanter. He never had any luck with them either. None popped. So far. It is the only consistent strain I see that should probably be avoided from ILGM. If you ever need. I have some BB autos from seedsman I could share. Their house brand has always done great for me for the strains I have done.
@Seeddog, I see you in here. If you have a journal I am not following. Could you tag me in please. It is going to take a bit for me to get going in here :grin:

3 Likes