Getting back into the hobby:)

Hi all, I’m getting back into growing with this year being my first in maybe 15 years. I am currently growing outdoors. I’ve had 5 plus years growing experience both indoors using soil, hydro and coco under 1k HPS and outdoors from small back yard grows to medium 1 acre grows in Norcal. Looking to build a perpetual garden indoors eventually, but there’s a lot to learn/relearn.

8 Likes

Congrats man… You going to stay with HID lights like the old days or jump into some LEDs with the new indoor venture? Couple cats in Cali in here, you said you got one outside now, well into flowering or finishing up even maybe huh. Any pics, kinda just teasing without nothing to show for it. Pretty good little community you stumbled across. Anyways welcome aboard man nice to have ya. Now get some pics up and show off your goods mate! Bragging is totally called for in this hear Tinseltown. Smoke em if ya got em!! Keep it green¡¡¡ :sunglasses::facepunch:

5 Likes

Right on @ [LoCoRocK](https://forum.growersnetwork.o
rg/u/LoCoRocK)

LED’s are new to me so gonna def look into those more. Electricity is a bit costly where I’m at so I’m really interested in the LED’s but the cost of HPS setups are super affordable now. Idk yet but here’s a few pics. Almost ready… thinking of pulling 'em this weekend.

9 Likes

Welcome @cirz ! There is great group of people on here. Your grow looks great!

4 Likes

Hi @cirz

Welcome to GN. Great to have you and your growing experience here.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group Cali here tagging along

1 Like

Thank you tammydc @chrisj@ cosmo
I appreciate the welcomes and the Cali tag. My bad for the late reply, wanted to be on here more but work is crazy right now and prepping for a hunt this weekend.

2 Likes