GFDuke here. Hello friends!

Hey guys, GFDuke here. I found this site on another forum and decided to check it out. I see a lot of people from that other forum are here as well. What a tight knit group of people we have. I’m always learning and always in search of a better weed.

Peace out friends!!

7 Likes

Welcome Duke ,glad to have you here.theres lots of great reading enjoy;) ((haha beat ya to one @missiles lol) it is Sunday morning !)

5 Likes

Haha that you did @hoppiefrog :grin: nice work :wink:

Welcome @gfduke :grin:

4 Likes

Help with @hoppiefrog’s time zone…
and welcome @gfduke

3 Likes

Lol I’m a hr ahead of u;)

2 Likes

I had to work super late yd:( srry I fell asleep as soon as I got in the door and had a smoke.had to get upto water at 2:30 am in order to get anything done haha

2 Likes

The wife’s best friend lives in Barnaby, NB her husband owns an IT company if you any people that need it…and we love the Digby/Brier Island area of NS haven’t been up much north of Truro though…

2 Likes

It’s pretty but dead for youth life tho.property is super cheap

1 Like

I have a half days work to do td, so this homeowner can have guests over for labor Day.but I’ll be home by 4your time but will need to eat and smoke.we could to face book video in my gf phone I’m told

1 Like

Crap srry @gfduke my bad I’m tired didn’t mean to take over the thread I thought I was on pm :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome! Nice to see you here!

3 Likes

LMAO. Crazy people. Good to see you all. Thanks for the welcome!!

4 Likes