GG4 testing run

First post of my home grow. Day 8 of flower, these girls have been strong since they sprouted :muscle:

16 Likes

Good looking grow. Incredibly professional

5 Likes

Cant agree more. Wishing you a great grow there.

4 Likes

Very nice indeed.Grow gg4 and gg inside and outside… Now my gg4 got a tad taller inside and outside and the gg4 in flower had to hit it with a tad more phosphorus and cal mag then plain gg. Did outside to…Watch for yellowing in flower… Maybe you won’t have that issue just I did and wanted you to know. Oh, also had to water gg4 more then my other plants too…I don’t use as much calmag on my plants as
Most seem to but I do use some from time to time in my teas…Anyway just wanted to say something on the gg4 it’s a bushy dude and very pretty plant. :v:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you! I have noticed that the only thing ive been running into was the cal mag issue, ive actually had to increase the amount ive been giving them by quite a bit. Other than that they have been going strong! Did you get a pretty decent yield? These girls are staring to pop like crazy :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Also does anyone notice the size difference between the left 6 and right 6? Theres a slight difference in canopy height and Im thinking its cause my co2 enhancer is on the left dominantly any thoughts? Its not a big deal to me for this grow in particular but just curious for my grow log :v:

1 Like

Only got about a 1/2 pound of that think I’d gotten better if my yellowing issues weren’t present lol (gg#4) fixed that but think it was to late for poundage… Unk where that gg4 genetics came from but the gg was ilgm…

GG was a lot smaller and produced about the same… At that time had heat issues also (heats not good))… Rectified those issues but was to late for that harvest, lucky to get that imma guessing… Big nugs though :grimacing:

3 Likes

Was re reading this and guess I wasn’t paying attention earlier but yep slight difference, just thought my head was crooked bwhahhaha!

2 Likes

Im getting a 2nd one so the stomata on the right can get in on that intake action too :+1:

2 Likes

What do you mean co2 Enhancer? I guess like an exhail bag type?

1 Like

In the bottom left of the first pic is a Tnb natural c02 enhancer which releases c02 into the grow environment. The one I have is a small one that last 2 weeks and does around 1000 to 1200 ppm. Its an added expense but the proof is in my own pic and i didn’t even notice at first :rofl:

3 Likes

Very nice looking grow!

2 Likes

Thanks @mudman appreciate it!

2 Likes

Nice… my flower room is 20’x20’x8’ when 2-3 of us are in there goes up to 2000+ ppm at times. Should move a bed in there and live with them hahahaha! Anyways just a thought. Don’t those have a way to hang from something?Im going to co2 but way back when I started this building I didnt research how much I needed and bought a tiny ass bottle lol… Have more figuring to do in that… I figured it once mathematically and seems like I needed 2 big ass bottles lol Funny in ways just wasted money. Making a 3rd room already started on it. Rooms like 7’ wide x 10’x8’ so I have to find that web site and recalculate and maybe use that bottle for that small room… might need another one for that as well I dunno.

1 Like

Yes I could hang it and usually would but honestly stumbled on an experiment with it being beneath the plants cause i wanna see how the plants react with the co2 being directed towards the stomata instead of hanging it above the canopy, i don’t think thats technically “proven” but the plants on the left seem to think different hahah id like to get my area to a higher ppm so im gonna rock a 2nd one though

2 Likes

Look familiar with the gg4 you ran indoors as well? Looks like cal/mag issues to me

4 Likes

Im introducing more cal mag until she steadys out, shes the only one of 12 showing signs though

2 Likes

In flower had to use phosphorus too but it came out of the yellowing. Mines was way worse then that lol came back green didn’t think it would but it did. Gg has one leaf finger crooked lol like ya took someone’s finger and broke it hahaha Arthritis finger… yep

1 Like

That ain’t nothing compared to the one I had awhile back

1 Like

Dr blue made it green again… I don’t have picks but anyone on here would have said that things done lol I ain’t shitting you totally yellow. Didn’t believe it myself really

1 Like