GH go box?

Hey it’s my first time growing cannabis and I was planning to get the GH go box. Any thoughts on that will that be sufficient for my plants? And is the Flora trio enough for coco or should I get more supp?
Can figure out weather to grow in soil or coco

1 Like

Shoot a link…please… found it… looks okay to me… but I have never used GH products…

I have it its great

1 Like

Can you post some pictures of your plants here grown with the go box ? And do I need anything else other than the go box? @jonathanruiz

1 Like

I can’t say something about weather like what is the most suitable season to grow them but will also try find out a solution.

1 Like

Try a combination of soil and coco,its more forgiving than just growing in straight coco, especially for a first time grower. And what is more coir gives soil the aeration it needs for the roots to thrive.

1 part compost
1 part soil
1 part coir

And you will be on your way to some nice bud.

2 Likes

Go box is great… Love the seaweed and squid supplement… Hard time in Coco but soil is great

1 Like

Can’t I use organic dry amendments with coco? @chrisj
With AN pH perfect trio!! As I have that.

3 Likes

Ah yesss. You done your research get the grow on.

2 Likes

How to I manage the pH with that ? I’m planning on give the amendments at the flowering stage…
And some organic flower fertilizer as a top dressing for veg will that be fine ? @chrisj

1 Like

@gurutvabhatt sorry to only get back to you now. The pH of your medium will fluctuate with dry nutes, so you will need to pH meter to test before and the water runoff after. Yes you can use dry with coco, but also consider adding some perlite in the mix. The perlite will help with water drainage and also with the aeration for the roots. Post some pictures, plans or more details about your grow. Happy to help.

1 Like

I must tell you again if you are using Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect line up : you are not supposed to PH with those, as stated by AN themselves…
All the reviews I read of people who did not like using AN PH Perfect, was because they could not (were not able) to keep the PH in the zone they wanted…
Most of the people who swears by AN, don’t PH. It’s even one of their strongest selling point…
I just want to make sure that you know what you are getting into :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Dont be afraid of getting it wrong; that is often what teaches us to get it right. Just jump in and try to swim we are all here to help and learn with you. :slight_smile:
Shaka Brah

2 Likes