GH nutes help

Ok, guys. I’ve got 1 organic run under my belt. This next one I will be trying GH flora trio. Half of them in soil, half in coco. Who’s used this flora trio and can give me any guidance on dosage? Am I safe to go by guidelines on their site? Or should I cut it back some? I know things will differ strain to strain, but a good starting point would be appreciated. It seems lots of ppl use it so I’m hoping “the guy” that knows his shit on this and is willing to help. Thanks in advance!!

3 Likes

I haven’t ran it. But this should help out!

You deff can’t go wrong taking it easy. I always run the specified allotments. I know others that slow to full feed…

3 Likes

So whatever u use. Is it full strength per bottle recommendation?

2 Likes

Hi @guerilla

Can definitely recommend following the GH mixing instructions and then watching your plants needs as your grow along. Its also important to know the pH, PPM of your watering before and the runoff after so you not just washing your nutrients away. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

So my tap ppm is ridiculous, nearing 400. I should adjust accordingly w that ppm included, correct?

2 Likes

Yes sir on the included ppm of your water. Start at 1/2 strength a lot of plants don’t like the full strength then increase by 200

1 Like

Every plants of used the trio on burns if given full right away

1 Like

Awesome. Will do. Appreciate the help. All new to me here.

1 Like