Gingers 2023!

Damn @ginger420,

Those girls are just gorgeous…congrats !!!

6 Likes

im looking for answer to this too. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

5 Likes

I did tweeze the shell off. But be careful. Ive also killed sprouts that way! @weltzumerr

7 Likes

I like your sticker wall! And that preybird farms dish towel is awesome in there. I have a tiny bathroom in my house and i want to preybird it out lol.

7 Likes

Hold the shell in your fingers and use a sharp pin or pic to pull only half the shell side away as you hold it. I alway do this on my seedlings.

Did this one last night. It almost didnt make it.

8 Likes

I’ve had to do this a few times now. Feels like I’m doing surgery. LOL

6 Likes

Yeah it can be tricky. I mean ive pulled seeds out of the ground accidentally removing shells. And ive broken seed tops off the tap root also by accident. Ive got a little tool kit i use if i have to.

5 Likes

8 Likes

They look great @ginger420!

7 Likes

What a amazing grow Ginger good luck the rest of the way

6 Likes

Love growing @PreyBird1 genetics always fire! Thanks again for the opportunity to have ever grown your genetics! This ones the runtz!

6 Likes

9 Likes

They look great @ginger420!

5 Likes

Anytime my friend. Im so happy you got your green house done.

6 Likes

Me too man! Its been very helpful!!!

4 Likes

Been awhile since ive grown this is what i got going
Started march 5th with these clones. Ive been teaching my fiance how to grow shes done most the work this time!

7 Likes

Welcom back ginger! Hey vivosun makes new fload trays for the tent floor. I keep extras in my inventory in case I need one.

There pretty low cost.

6 Likes

Hey guys were getting there had some bad times but we recovered really proud of my fiancée for her first grow shes ran 90% of what were doing here just my direction

8 Likes

Some nice photos after cleaning up

College park

Hash burger

Governmint oasis

Cereal milk

7 Likes

6 Likes