Gingers 2023!

Beautiful. Good directions and good following directions. You both get credit. :wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Hey quick tip! Get a nice surge protector with a long cord like 15+ feet and Zip tie it to the top roof pole then plug your lights and equipment up high and then you cant twist tie all yours cords and crap up out of your way. It makes it more convenient to plug all the equipment into the tent. Instead of trying to plug all the equipment into sockets around the tent. I like to use these ones from lowes they have a 15ft cord! And they have 3 other length options.

Nice grow !

5 Likes

Oh man. I jad some cereal .ilk dabs and oil carts and the taste of it was almost exact to cereal milk when u eat cereal. Almost gross in a way but good in a way also. Lol.

4 Likes

About a week maybe two away

College park

Cereal milk

Hash burger

Governmint oasis

8 Likes

Great looking buds @ginger420!!

7 Likes

Magazine buds!

7 Likes

Looking grea5 man. Ive tried cereal milk before and the taste wasnt one for ne. It had to exact taste of warm cereal.milk like the buzz was super. But the taste was not so good to me. I didnt care for the milky taste to it.

6 Likes

My fiancΓ©e and i love cereal milk for me just the strain for her both forms lol

6 Likes

Nice looking buds congrats

4 Likes